cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Indigo Unsecured that MyFico is allowing to advertise above!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Indigo Unsecured that MyFico is allowing to advertise above!

Can anyone actually prove to me that they offer an unsecured card AT ALL?

I have done the pre-qual, I did my partner... they show that you will be pre-qual for 1 of 3 cards that are unsecured with $0, 49 or whatever AF.

I have yet to see an actual unsecured card though, just secured cards with a couple different AF's.

Why does MyFico allow advertising that isn't even legit?!

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
padme
Established Contributor

Re: Indigo Unsecured that MyFico is allowing to advertise above!

It's like a credit one card right? Not sure if anyone would want another
Message 2 of 21
CreditDunce
Valued Contributor

You are much more patient than I am.  I blocked those ads the first day I saw them.  I had to pull the site up without the blockers to remember what you are talking about. I hated having to scroll down past them to scan for threads I wanted to read.

Message 3 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Appears legit from the terms and conditions I read although yes they are a subprime card.  I Believe it stated SL would be $300..  I would imagine to qualify for the 0 AF one you would have to have pretty good credit being your partners case, but if this is the case why would one need a card with a $300 limit?  Otherwise the other two tiers the AF is making them money hand over fist probably.

Message 4 of 21
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Appears legit from the terms and conditions I read although yes they are a subprime card.  I Believe it stated SL would be $300..  I would imagine to qualify for the 0 AF one you would have to have pretty good credit being your partners case, but if this is the case why would one need a card with a $300 limit?  Otherwise the other two tiers the AF is making them money hand over fist probably.

The terms say that if you don't qualify for this offer we may send you to an offer for a different bank... I'm saying has anyone actually received the unsecured offer... I ran it for both my partner and I and we "didn't" qualify for 1 of those 3 tiers of unsecured, we only qualified for a secured card by a different bank!

Seems like a fishy way to push a secured card from a totally different bank!

How do you block the ads!!!

Message 5 of 21
creditguy
Valued Contributor

The question I have is; why waste your time trying to figure out a card you have no intention of actually getting. It's a worthless junk fee card that no one should waste their time with. I wouldn't even trust this card with my pre qualification info. That whole different bank thing threw up some red flags for me, you are right about the fishy thing.
Message 6 of 21
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I help a lot of people with credit repair and three-tiered low af card with a high interest wouldn't be that bad for some of them but it doesn't seem to actually exist it seems to push all prequel to a secured card
Message 7 of 21
torry590
Regular Contributor

I have the card, I used the prequalify.  They gave me the card with just a SP, no HP after applying. 

As of 5/2021 EX8: 616 | TU8: 665 | EQ8: 662
First Premier $700 | Capital One Secured $500 | Discover It $1,000 (formerly secured)
Capital One Quicksilver $400 | Credit One Platinum $300 | Victoria's Secret $200
Express Next $500 | Williams Sonoma Store $400 | Brylane Home $250 | Chime Credit Builder NPSL
Walmart World Mastercard $300 | Aspire Mastercard $500 | Cerulean Mastercard $750
CFNA Bosch Car Care $800 | First Premier no AF $700 | Avant Mastercard $300 no AF
Message 8 of 21
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Which card though? Af?
Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

How do you block the ads!!!

What browser are you using?  In Safari, I use the AdBlock extension. It's awesome.

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.