Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infiniti Visa Signature

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Infiniti Visa Signature

I thought when I pulled this out the mailbox it was a Infiniti advertisement. After opening the letter I was surprised to see this is a credit card offer. I haven't seen anyone mention it here in the forums. Funny thing is I do not own a Infiniti as much as I like them.😁

Last year someone posted about the Nissan Visa, which must be the sister CC of this one.

Nothing spectacular about the rewards. The card looks cool IMHO. https://credit.syf.com/infiniti/

Screenshot_20180303-181942.pngPSX_20180303_183312-min.jpg

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Infiniti Visa Signature

Siggying with StyleeeeeSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Siggying with StyleeeeeSmiley Wink

😁AJC, I believe you deserve the first shot at this one. lol

Grab yourself a coupe and ride around the island.😎

Message 3 of 26
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Received the same snail-mail mailer today.  Don't own a Nissan or Infiniti vehicle any longer.  Owned a Nissan Armada a few years back and kind of like the QX80, but comfortable with no car payment right now.

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 4 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@BigBSwrote:

Received the same snail-mail mailer today.  Don't own a Nissan or Infiniti vehicle any longer.  Owned a Nissan Armada a few years back and kind of like the QX80, but comfortable with no car payment right now.

Synchrony must have a deal with Infiniti to promote this card pronto! I've owned several Nissans in the past. But it's been years, like 15 years since buying the last one. As much exposure as I have with them already. I'm surprised to see offers like this.

Oh and I feel ya on the car payments. I have about $7700 left on one of my vehicles. I don't plan to buy another vehicle for many years, once this one is paid off. I'm going to drive it and the other two till the wheels fall off!😂

Message 5 of 26
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Lol, i wish G, im afraid all i could afford is a photocopy of your photo of the photo of the card. I could do this til InfinitiSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCreditwrote:
Lol, i wish G, im afraid all i could afford is a photocopy of your photo of the photo of the card. I could do this til InfinitiSmiley Wink

😂😂😂 Hey I feel the same way my friend. Auto loans are overrated.😉

Message 7 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Q50. While I haven’t gotten a mailer, I did get an email “You are invited to apply...” message yesterday for this card.

It does look cool though.

Hard pass. ➡️ Delete.
Message 8 of 26
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

I got the same preapproval in the mail today.

I went ahead and picked it up.

$3500 Temporary SL.

Marketing sort of worked. It had me looking at Q80’s on the Infiniti site

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 26
Gmood1
Super Contributor

wrote: Woodyman

I got the same preapproval in the mail today.
I went ahead and picked it up.
$3500 Temporary SL.
Marketing sort of worked. It had me looking at Q80’s on the Infiniti site

Congrats Woodyman! That means your true SL is in the $10k neighborhood.
Did you use the code or just cold app it? I noticed it does have two APRs available.
Both sky high, though I'd never use it like that any way.
Message 10 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.