Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inquiries!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inquiries!

I'm thinking of applying for some new cards in the nearest future. Does everybody know, if I will apply at different banks the same couple hours or even the same day will they be able to see each other's inquiries if they pull the same bureau? How long does it usually take for each bureau to update their info on your credit file?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
nicemann
Established Contributor

Re: Inquiries!

Yep they can see them.  I can apply online and in less then 2 minutes see the INQ on my CRs. 

It's a nice thought though but you won't have any luck with it.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes the inq should show immediately you said you were going to app at different bank,So do a little research to try to determine what banks are more likely to pull what reports.And apply that way..

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is funny, I just wrote about US BANK in my previous post, I applied with them 6 mo ago and asked for an increase 2 days ago. First time they told me they were pulling EQ only in Colorado, the second time they told me they were going to pull TU.... pulled EX both times!!!))))) Does anyone knows who pulls EQ or TU only in Colorado except for the CU?

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

GEMB has pulled EQ only for me.
Message Edited by cartercorp on 06-06-2009 02:29 PM
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juniper/Barclays almost always pulls TU. Hooters pulls TU in CO. and Target pulls either TU or EQ there.
Message Edited by VEEnVEGAS on 06-07-2009 10:18 AM
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! do you know of any other primary cards that will pull EQ or TU?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.