Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instant approval CC w/ card info

tag
cmm89
Frequent Contributor

Instant approval CC w/ card info

Hello favorite credit people.....

I've done a couple of Google searches without results but I'm looking for a card that would offer a sign-up bonus while ALSO offering instant access to the card's information.   Nothing sketchy, just looking to buy an Apple Watch and if there's a deal out there...... I am ALL ears.

Thanks much!

EDIT: I have 4 AmEx cards already. They're all PIF and after the 0% intro APR on the Cash Magnet, I'm going to move it to my Delta SkyMiles (bucketed at $1,000).   AmEx Cards: Platinum (NPSL, will downgrade to Gold after year end, LOVE the restaurant bonus),  Hilton Honors Ascend $10k, Cash Magnet $10k, Delta Blue SkyMiles (might upgrade up to Gold again after Plat downgrade) at $1K.

What I use (& strongly recommend): Chase Sapphire Reserve | BofA/ML (Premium Rewards VS, Cash Rewards VS, Merrill+ VS) | AmEx (Amazon Prime Business)

What I have: NFCU | PenFed | General Electric CU | Wright Patt CU | Discover | BBVA | Apple Card (GS)

Total CL with Bank of America = $100,000 (Platinum Honors Merrill Client). I am a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner, so feel free to message me if you have any planning/credit questions.

EQ 759, EX 765, TU 771 (06/10/2022)

I started with scores in the 400s in 2016. This forum is a Godsend--focus on the journey, be patient, and you'll definitely get there no matter the circumstances!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Instant approval CC w/ card info

I was going to suggest a SkyMiles card. Can’t recall any others that have offered that.

Message 2 of 4
jdbkiang
Established Contributor

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

You could always ask if there is an upgrade offer available. That will allow you to use your current card as well as earn some bonus points from the upgrade. I did that with the ED to EDP as we were purchasing phones during the holidays and wanted to put the spend towards a bonus.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.