Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting Day for my Relationship with Citi

tag
SnackTrader
Valued Contributor

Interesting Day for my Relationship with Citi

My Prestige arrived in the mail today. It had very nice packaging. I plan to activate it immediately so I can earn that bonus!

However, also in the mail was a letter stating that my Forward is getting nerfed! I knew this day would eventually come, but after 3 years, I also thought that maybe I was safe. Alas, I was not safe and on June 4th, 5% Cashback on restaurants will become a thing of the past...

That also seriously hampers the advantages of my Prestige card, unfortunately. Restaurant spending adds up to about $5k per year for me, so this is a really tough one to swallow. Oh well...

Any and all messages of sympathy (or messages of jealousy) are welcome below.

In My Wallet: Amex BCP (12/12) $50,000, Chase Freedom (12/12) $16,500, Cap1 Quicksilver (6/12) $14,000, Barclaycard Rewards (5/13) $10,500, Citi Prestige (4/16) $30,000

Last App: June 27, 2015
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Interesting Day for my Relationship with Citi

On the upside if you pair up Prestige with Premier, that should soothe some of the pain Smiley Very Happy  Granted, Forward had a good run, but I think the writing was on the wall the minute they stopped taking applications for it.  I can get you a box of tissues?  Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Interesting Day for my Relationship with Citi

bMsgBQ9 - .jpg

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.