cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting historical article providing info about pre-Venture Cap1 rewards cards...

tag
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Interesting historical article providing info about pre-Venture Cap1 rewards cards...

http://ready2beat.com/current-news/business-finance/gettting-capital-one-miles-rewards-tips-capitalo...

I came across this rather interesting historical article from 2010 in the link above, providing info about pre-Venture Cap1 rewards cards.  2 of the cards listed in the article, the No Hassle Miles Ultra for Professionals (immediate precedessor card to what became the Venture?) and the No Hassle Miles Rewards (immediate precedessor card to the Venture One?), I was aware of, as I still have an open NHM Ultra MC to this day that I first received in 2009. 

Intriguingly, I was previously unaware of the third Cap NHM card option that was offered at the time, which the article refers to as the No Hassle Miles Credit Card for Travel and Gas, and which offered 3% rewards on travel and gas, all apparently with no AF...imo, all very impressive and trailblazing rewards card selections, especially for all the way back in 2010!  Smiley Happy  Another fascinating takeway for me was that again while NHM Ultra became the Venture and the NHM Rewards became the Venture One, today Cap1 seems to have no comparable card product to the NHM Travel and Gas card option that it offered back then...

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.