cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting preapproval - no HP to accept?

tag
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Re: Interesting preapproval - no HP to accept?

HeyRyan, take the card. Enjoy!

SAFE is a credit union I wish I could join, mainly because there TU pullers which is rare in California. Everybody here is Experian trigger happy.

Unfortunately, I'm in SoCal. Do you know if there's an organization I can become a member of that would qualify me to join SAFE? 

Thanks, and Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 21 of 22
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Interesting preapproval - no HP to accept?

Unfortunately, it looks like they're limited to N CA counties, a few SEGs. or family members :\

I feel your Experian pain. Most of the CUs up here are the same. I actually chose SAFE *because* they pull TU LOL

Have you tried Golden 1? It looks like they pull from all 3 per an email from their Member Services:

"The credit bureaus Golden 1 works with are Experian, Transunion and Equifax." 

and the Credit Pulls DB. There's at least one TU entry there, so it might work Smiley Happy

Are you specifically looking for a local one, or would you be open to one out of state?

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.