Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction

tag
amyd
Established Member

Re: Introduction

@Anonymous wrote:
You're on the right track. Just keep to your goals and learn to kind of think of your credit cards as debit cards. It may help you to not over extend yourself. You're not alone in that many of us, myself included, have hurt our credit significantly in the past by making poor choices. All you can do after the fact is learn from your mistakes, like everything else in life. You seem to have a good grasp of what you need to continue doing to move forward with your credit goals. Don't app to just app, or get sucked into it by reading all the approvals and applications on here. It's very easy to get out of control, and in the end, you'll most likely regret the choices you made and all the additional cards, INQ's, and new accounts you opened. As you've read plenty of times on here: "the credit game is a marathon not a sprint, quality over quantity". Best of luck and help pay if forward with what you've learned. There's plenty of people who can benefit from your experience.

Thanks again and agree with everything you said, im 39 hopefully I will figure this out soon. 

Chapter 7 discharged June/2019

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Introduction

Right there with you. Once again thank you for your service. I'm a fellow Air Force veteran, though I only stayed in 7 year's total. Got out after Desert Storm. Best of luck. Please don't be a stranger.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.