cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is AVIANCA a hidden tradeline ??

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Valued Contributor

Is AVIANCA a hidden tradeline ??

I read yesterday on another credit board that Avianca, being a foreign bank backed card, is a hidden trade on CRs??  I wonder if there is any truth to this ?  

I see a ton of approvals on here and other forums, so I was wondering if anyone has seen it report yet or knows anything.  I know Blispay was thought to be, but then popped up on all EXP reports only. interesitng !!

PenFed Cash Rewards $30,000 * Unify CU Rewards $15,000 * QuickSilver VS $19,600 * AMEX Honors $12,000 * Ritz Carlton Visa $8,500 * Cabela's VISA $8,500 * USAA Rewards $7,000 * VentureOne $5,000 * Amex EveryDay $2,500 * USAA Cash $2,000 * CreditOne $2,000 -- Scores: EXP 690 EQ 672 TU 720 12/13/16
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is AVIANCA a hidden tradeline ??

highly doubtful it and also PR is a commonwealth and is part of the US which the bank is out of..  Also they pull EQ/TU for most people as well.

Message 2 of 4
Valued Contributor

Already reporting for me
NFCU Flagship 66k-United Plus Explorer-50k-QS 25k-Avianca 25k-Cabelas 24k-Lowes 35k-USAA Amex 32k-FNBO Plat 31k-Numerous others at 20k and below
Message 3 of 4
Frequent Contributor

@Joeyzoom416 wrote:

I read yesterday on another credit board that Avianca, being a foreign bank backed card, is a hidden trade on CRs??  I wonder if there is any truth to this ?  

I see a ton of approvals on here and other forums, so I was wondering if anyone has seen it report yet or knows anything.  I know Blispay was thought to be, but then popped up on all EXP reports only. interesitng !!

Mine has not reported, but just activated my new 25K baby  yesterday (18%+ APR) and certainly feel that it will. This early GP would love otherwise!  Smiley Happy

(Fico scores 580s 6/2014 - Now 720 EX 709 EQ 735 TU) FINALLY made it in the 700 Club.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.