cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Amex not giving Fico scores anymore?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Amex not giving Fico scores anymore?

@WowCool wrote:

@Loquat wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Fico is indeed gone. We now recieve TU Vantage 3.0. Also known as ... worthless. .

Wonder if they will still use EX soft pulls for AR?

If it is indeed gone from your account them I'll count this as a YMMV as I'm still receiving Fico 8 EX scores...updated yesterday. 

My account updated today, My Fico 8 Ex score is still updating as well!! Smiley Very Happy

Mine just gone. I still had FICO score this morning. Just checked again, its now VS3.0. lol

Screenshot_2018-12-17 American Express - Dashboard.png

Message 31 of 45
sjt
Senior Contributor

When you login in, go to:

• Account Services
  • Scroll down to Personal section 
  • Click on FICO Score.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 32 of 45
sjt
Senior Contributor

UPDATE

Amex move the FICO link back under the Usefull Link Section.

If you dont see it, you can always click onto Account Services, scroll fdown and you will see the FICO link.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 33 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sjt wrote:

When you login in, go to:

• Account Services
  • Scroll down to Personal section 
  • Click on FICO Score.

thanks

Although I am not sure if removing that link from acount main page is a sign of whats to come, lol

Message 34 of 45
sjt
Senior Contributor

I think it was a judgement error and they moved it back from all the outcry....

Message 35 of 45
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@sjt wrote:

I think it was a judgement error and they moved it back from all the outcry....

I would be amazed if there really was any significant outcry!   An updated-monthly score, that can be obtained for free on another site?   Doubt if people were calling Amex, demanding answers....

But it did generate a long thread here.

Message 36 of 45
sjt
Senior Contributor

Im sure they received alot of calls about FICO scores, plus various travel blogs writing about it, was enough for them to realize that moving the link was a mistake.

Message 37 of 45
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Who knows why Amex do what they do.  They've made strange changes in the past...most noticeably was removing the option to select which card account populated first upon login.  It went that way for a while and was recently restore.  Something many may view as insignificant but it bothered me and I just learned to live with it.  Maybe this is something along those lines.  Just a shuffle of the site...here's to hoping! 

Message 38 of 45
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Loquat wrote:

Who knows why Amex do what they do.  They've made strange changes in the past...most noticeably was removing the option to select which card account populated first upon login.  It went that way for a while and was recently restore.  Something many may view as insignificant but it bothered me and I just learned to live with it.  Maybe this is something along those lines.  Just a shuffle of the site...here's to hoping! 

Yes, I was pleased to see that that had been restored!

Message 39 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just saw that mine was restored as well.

Re: people not calling in or messaging about this...I did both, and from the sound of it, I was far from alone.

Message 40 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.