cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Amex not giving Fico scores anymore?

tag
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

Re: Is Amex not giving Fico scores anymore?

It's now buried under "Personal Details". I think they lost it by accident. My other dozen accts have a link on the home page. 

Message 41 of 45
_NERD
Established Contributor

@Turbobuick wrote:

It's now buried under "Personal Details". I think they lost it by accident. My other dozen accts have a link on the home page. 

I did find it exactly where you described, however, if I go to the Free Credit Score and Report link, I get to the page to sign up for VS 3.0 score.

Is AMEX slowly moving us away from FICO to VS 3.0?

3B profile optimization in progress...
Message 42 of 45
redpat
Senior Contributor

Lol, this isn’t a free service that Amex is offering, they are just sharing their SP of you as part of their monitoring systems of their customers.  The same as citi EQ and disco TU.

I would think more would be unhappy with all the SPs.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 43 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@_NERD wrote:

@Turbobuick wrote:

I did find it exactly where you described, however, if I go to the Free Credit Score and Report link, I get to the page to sign up for VS 3.0 score.

Is AMEX slowly moving us away from FICO to VS 3.0?

No

Message 44 of 45
sjt
Senior Contributor

I dont think Amex is replacing FICO with Vantage. I believe their "My Credit Guide" similiar to Chase's "Credit Journey" is a tool to generate pre-qual offers.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.