Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Blispay too good to be true????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Blispay too good to be true????

I just used my Blispay card for the first time to make two large purchases, which this card is perfectly made for with 2% cash back, and no payments and no interest for 6 months. A high-end laptop and this baby as a Christmas present to myself because I'm worth it. Smiley Very Happy

Inside-Top-Front-View4.jpg

4 pics full spectrum.jpg

Message 161 of 166
Anonymous
Not applicable

just an fyi.

i push-paid from my alliant checking on the 10th tuesday and blispay processed it on the 16th monday. my alliant checking is showing it sent a paper check. i'm not sure if i wanna keep doing this with blispay. i just tested it to see what would happen. i was hoping it was going to be digital but i guess blispay is too new.

Message 162 of 166
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@irunfromcredit wrote:

So I used the card for the first time and made a larger purchase so I can take advantage of the special financing.  My first statement cut and I saw that I got the 2% back AND special financing.  I thought it was 2% OR special financing for purchases over $199?

And as a side note, I made a payment "pulling" the payment from my bank and the money was out of my account and the payment credited within 24 hours. In my experiencing "pulling" payments, that was a quick turnaround!!

so far, thumbs up Bllispay!!!!👍👍👍👍👍

Not even good enough forme. I do not need it. I have Citi DC, Fidelity to get straight 2%. I do not need the free financing. I never use my 0% offer for 1.5 years.

Message 163 of 166
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

@BronzeTrader wrote:

@irunfromcredit wrote:

So I used the card for the first time and made a larger purchase so I can take advantage of the special financing.  My first statement cut and I saw that I got the 2% back AND special financing.  I thought it was 2% OR special financing for purchases over $199?

And as a side note, I made a payment "pulling" the payment from my bank and the money was out of my account and the payment credited within 24 hours. In my experiencing "pulling" payments, that was a quick turnaround!!

so far, thumbs up Bllispay!!!!👍👍👍👍👍

Not even good enough forme. I do not need it. I have Citi DC, Fidelity to get straight 2%. I do not need the free financing. I never use my 0% offer for 1.5 years.

Good for you.

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 164 of 166
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

just an fyi.

i push-paid from my alliant checking on the 10th tuesday and blispay processed it on the 16th monday. my alliant checking is showing it sent a paper check. i'm not sure if i wanna keep doing this with blispay. i just tested it to see what would happen. i was hoping it was going to be digital but i guess blispay is too new.

This doesn't surprise me too much.

On a positive note, the last couple of months I've noticed that when I initiate my payment on the Blispay site the payment hold is nearly gone... my available credit seems to update as soon as the payment is completely processed rather than the 10 days it was taking earlier.

I admit I do like the option of doing a push-pay that is processed electronically, though (old habits die hard).  In the case of Blispay I don't get too worked up over it; I kind of knew what I was getting into when I applied for it (no option for paper statements, etc.).

This being said, I do hope at some point they expand such that they allow CLI requests and authorized users.  I'm not personally in need of either, but I know there are many who are.

Message 165 of 166
Anonymous
Not applicable

I fall into that category.  I'd use my Blispay card much more often if it had a higher limit.  I'm hoping when Blispay hits their 1 year anniversary that they start considering CLIs.  I really thought it was going to be my daily driver when I applied, but I find myself using the card only a couple of swipes per month.

Message 166 of 166
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.