Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Cap1 CLI SP or HP?

tag
kkapdolee
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is Cap1 CLI SP or HP?

@espnjunkie wrote:

I can tell you after just going through the same process that even the Executive Office can only help you so much. If your card wasn't a "prime" card to begin with they are only able to raise your credit limit to $3,000 max it seems. I'd just sock drawer the card and move on, but ymmv 

Yeah mine wasn't prime. I did go through the EO route as well. Nothing happened.

I had mine sock drawered for a while but why not try to get more out of it like free credit scores? Otherwise, Cap1 will really be good for nothing.

They can't hurt me. The worst they can do is cancel my card which I will happily accept.

[10%+] Internet, Cable, Cell phone
[5%] Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else
Message 11 of 14
kkapdolee
Frequent Contributor

My CLI rejection letter is uploaded on Cap1 website now with my credit score from 9/24/13.

Finally found some use for my crap1 card.

I'll continue requesting CLI every month from now on for a free FICO score.

[5%] Gas, Grocery, Amazon, Airline tickets, Drug Stores, Dept. Stores, Target, MyHabit
[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else
Message 12 of 14
mountainmom
Frequent Contributor

Kk is it a tu score?

Eq 702 TU 707 Exp 718
Message 13 of 14
kkapdolee
Frequent Contributor

@mountainmom wrote:
Kk is it a tu score?

It is a EQ FICO 04 Classic score, the same one sold on MyFico (At least it was for me..)

Pretty important for mortgage.

[3%] Restaurants
[2%] Everything Else
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.