Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is PayPal a SP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is PayPal a SP

I was looking an PayPal asked for my DOB and last 4 SSN. Is this a SP or HP?
Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is PayPal a SP

Hp for me
Message 2 of 20
Strogen
Frequent Contributor

Whats the context here? A regular PayPal account? A PayPal credit account? PayPal Mastercard? 

If you are applying for credit it will obviously be a HP. 

807 TU FICO Score 8.
Message 3 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now it's PayPal credit. It says it's backed by comenity bank. It asked me for my DOB an last 4 of social. Basically you go to ebay. Put something in the cart then check out with PayPal. Once you log into PayPal there is like some little 10 off thing check that box then a screen pops up an ask for last 4 an DOB.
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's a HP

Message 5 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks guys.
Message 6 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

HP but once open it doesn't report to credit and use of the account over current CL to get CLI are sp's.

I love it! I constantly use it for 6 months interest free with $99 or more on ebay Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

HP but once open it doesn't report to credit and use of the account over current CL to get CLI are sp's.

I love it! I constantly use it for 6 months interest free with $99 or more on ebay Smiley Tongue

I've never used it to go over my current CL.  Have they ever denied a CLI for you on a purchase?

Message 8 of 20
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I've never used it to go over my current CL.  Have they ever denied a CLI for you on a purchase?

I've only tried to go over once and it was almost double... I made a $1100 purchase on ebay with about $50 available and it went through and now my limit is $2088

Message 9 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use PayPal often but darn it's a HP. What kind of CL do they give out?
Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.