cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Sedgwick Claims Management Services Legit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is Sedgwick Claims Management Services Legit?

I recently opened a price protection claim on my Uber Visa. Today I got an email from Sedgwick Claims Management Services (ufac-claims.com) asking for a copy of my statement. Has anybody else dealt with this before?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is Sedgwick Claims Management Services Legit?

Yeah, it’s a third party administrator. They handle insurance claims for a lot of people, Coke, Home Depot, Chick Fil A, etc.  

Whether that specific email is fraudulent, I don’t know, but the company probably does handle Visa claims. 

Message 2 of 5
MAZDA3
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently opened a price protection claim on my Uber Visa. Today I got an email from Sedgwick Claims Management Services (ufac-claims.com) asking for a copy of my statement. Has anybody else dealt with this before?

OMG I would run away from Sedgwick as fast as you can. While i’m sure it’s a different area handling your situation, they have been disasters handling my medical claims.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know what you mean. When i had my injury at work, the CSR wanted some info, which IMO was taking too long while I'm bleeding out! lol

That was just to start. They called back several times rqeuesting same info, as well as sent out paperwork to confirm and sign. I don't know who they even have working for them, or if they even bother to communicate with each other...

Message 4 of 5
zerofire
Valued Contributor

They are a real company. I was having a hard time for a hour or so remembering where I heard the name before but just now remembered. They handle claims adjusting for pretty much every major company imaginable, mostly price match/protection. In my case it was for a price match on my Citi Double Cash when I still had it. Although I have heard some people complain about the quality of their workmanship my only suffering was that it was rather seamless and I wish I did not have to process the check.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.