AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Is anyone having any luck with getting CLI with COVID-19

Key being  still employedSmiley Wink

Message 11 of 16
seattletravels
Valued Contributor

A quick trip over to approvals forum tells me yes. 

Last App: BECU 02-26-2020
Pronouns: He/Him/His
Message 12 of 16
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

Yes, just got a CLI from B of A a few minutes ago.  And Amex when I log in tells me i'm leaving "cash on the table" so I'll probably hit them up too.  I have a shorter credit history than someone my age should have but I have a good history as far as purchases and pay offs.  I may charge quite a chunk, but I'm a PIF person as soon as it reports or right before it reports.

I think so far lenders, for the most part, are still not panicking.  Especially if your credit profile shows a good income.

Message 13 of 16
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone, 

Just curious if anyone is having any luck contacting CC Company for CLI?

My job is not affected thankfully but I still worry about having a good nest egg with money in the bank and credit. 

Just curious if anyone has had any luck asking for CLI with the recent events going on in the world? 

I did one for Disco yesterday. Approved.

Potential Future Cards
Message 14 of 16
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Got a clui from disco at the beginning of tge month. The rst if my cards, it has been less then 6 months since my last cli, so wouldn't get approved (at least not without a hp) anyways.

Message 15 of 16
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Tried hitting the luv button just a few mins. ago and received a total CLI of $8k, between my 2 Citi cards.  Also was approved for a Discover CLI earlier this month.

ETA:  just tried asking for a SP CLI for my 3 FNBO cards, and was granted a total of $10k in new CLIs  Smiley Happy 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.