cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is it embarrasing using AMEX at a fast food?

Wow:

Outback, Houlahans, and Chilis (granted those were the non Madoff users)

But I am not sure if that was a Centurion card.

Message 41 of 109
DI
Super Contributor

So he only had a $200,000 CL.  I was thinking those cards didn't have a CL.
Message 42 of 109
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

I would just like to have his points LOL... On page 30 it was like 494k points
2wheel
Message 43 of 109
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Looks like Bernie was a good tipper.... And droped 1500 for dinner on new years day   LOL....
2wheel
Message 44 of 109
DI
Super Contributor

@2wheel wrote:
Looks like Bernie was a good tipper.... And droped 1500 for dinner on new years day   LOL....

I'd be a good tipper too if it wasn't my money.  Now he can tip in prison.  Smiley Very Happy

Message 45 of 109
athensguy
Valued Contributor

If I had an Amex and used that Amex as my primary, I would use it whenever it was beneficial to me.

As it is, I use a Schwab as my primary, and i use it everywhere except Gas (BP, Driver's Edge), Grocery (DE), Pharmacy (DE), and sometimes sit down restaurants (giving the BP Visa luv since I don't buy that much BP gas right now, and the BP is 2% on non fast-food restaurants). There is basically only one place I use cash at retail, and that's a place I go fairly often and only end up spending about a dollar each time.
Message 46 of 109
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@athensguy wrote:
If I had an Amex and used that Amex as my primary, I would use it whenever it was beneficial to me.

As it is, I use a Schwab as my primary, and i use it everywhere except Gas (BP, Driver's Edge), Grocery (DE), Pharmacy (DE), and sometimes sit down restaurants (giving the BP Visa luv since I don't buy that much BP gas right now, and the BP is 2% on non fast-food restaurants). There is basically only one place I use cash at retail, and that's a place I go fairly often and only end up spending about a dollar each time.

The convenience counter in the supermarket for a lotto ticket?

Message 47 of 109
athensguy
Valued Contributor

@creditwherecreditisdue wrote:

@athensguy wrote:

The convenience counter in the supermarket for a lotto ticket?

Gun club for targets. They scowl if I try to pay for two $.50 targets with a CC.
Message 48 of 109
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

You could always use the lottery tickets for targets...
Message 49 of 109
Established Contributor

LOLSmiley Very Happy

CWCID you are on a roll today!

Message 50 of 109
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.