Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is my Chase experience unique?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is my Chase experience unique?

I believe it does. I think Chase values existing customers. With me, I started with a Freedom, a $2500 SL. After 4 months they more than doubled that to $6300. I was shocked. I also applied for the CSR that week and was approved.. I was very shocked at that. But since I was a checking account customer and had the Freedom, I think Chase took a chance with me and approved me for the CSR. I very much doubt if I would have been approved if I didn't already have the relationship with them. Then, 2 months later I completed the trifecta and got the Freedom Unlimited.

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@driftless wrote:

I think that it will take more than that.  At a minimum Chase will need to see real activity, once you have been assigned a business manager then doors open.  

Activity doesn't really matter. Just have an established history with them (a few months likely before receiving a pre-approval) and you're probably golden if you have good credit and relatively clean reports, even if you're over 5/24.

Message 12 of 13
Poppa
Established Contributor

@K-in-Boston wrote:

@Poppa wrote:

Isn't the OP referring to the "Your Offers" section? I also have the offer for the United MileagePlus Explorer card. If they offer you cards here you can get them even if you are over 5/24 for sure.

Is it just listed in the Your Offers section (marketing), or does it have the magnificent green check mark on the offer itself with a single APR listed and you only need to enter your income and housing payment to accept the offer (actual prequalification)?  I'm not aware of any cobranded card prequalification ever appearing in there, but it would be wonderful for me if this has now changed since there would be a chance of me grabbing a Marriott Premier card.  

Green check, single APR, income requested also MileagePlus Number if you have one and if not you will be auto enrolled. All my "Offers" only asked for income, no housing payment. I have used the "Offers" before to get a CSP(now closed and limit moved over).

FICO SCORE 08 - TU 810 - EX 807

12/15 - First Tradeline - 12/17 - 800 Credit Score - 3/18 - Homeowner
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.