Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this Legit??

tag
Tink1o5
Valued Member

Is this Legit??

I was looking around an came across this. Is this legit?? Any Experiences...?

https://www.crownjewelers.com/Application.asp

WF Secured - 300
Quizzle Score (FAKO) - 568 (3-5-13)

Starting Score: 559
Current Score: 559
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gpfirestone
New Contributor

Re: Is this Legit??

Did you talk to the WF bank manager?

:Capital One Spark Business $45k:::Chase Sapphire Preferred $30k:::Chase Amazon Visa $3k:::American Express BC $10k:::Chase Ink Plus $15k:::American Express Business Plum:::American Express Business Platinum::Citi Thank You Preferred $50k:::City Simplicity $10k:::REI Visa $10k::Capital One Quicksilver $15k:::American Express EveryDay $10k:::Wells Fargo Platinum Cash Back $10k:

FIA/BOA is the plague. AVOID THEM!
Message 2 of 7
gpfirestone
New Contributor

FYI that is likely on for credit at their store lol.  I don't think you can buy groceries with that =)

:Capital One Spark Business $45k:::Chase Sapphire Preferred $30k:::Chase Amazon Visa $3k:::American Express BC $10k:::Chase Ink Plus $15k:::American Express Business Plum:::American Express Business Platinum::Citi Thank You Preferred $50k:::City Simplicity $10k:::REI Visa $10k::Capital One Quicksilver $15k:::American Express EveryDay $10k:::Wells Fargo Platinum Cash Back $10k:

Message 3 of 7
Tink1o5
Valued Member

I know i cant buy groceries with it an it is ONLY for there store, but Its a line of credit either way. I'm just trying to find out if they are a scam

WF Secured - 300
Quizzle Score (FAKO) - 568 (3-5-13)

Starting Score: 559
Current Score: 559
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 4 of 7
gpfirestone
New Contributor

its prob not a scam but its also prob not going to report.

Message 5 of 7
wildbillcody
Regular Contributor

It's not a scam, I have had crown for years. They do report but only to 1 CRA.
Lender pulled fico scores 4-11-2013
Equifax 670, Exp 673, TU 672
Message 6 of 7
TrishN
Established Contributor

I have Them for couple months. No report to my CR. I never Oder anything because they requited 50% down payment . Lol

10/2012 Started with 588 EQ Fico score and 20+ CA and CO
1750$ total CL
10/2013 in 700 Club
Personal :Total CL 196K
Business : Total CL 200K
Business LOC : 1M
Garden From 10/13/2013
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.