Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this normal for bofa

tag
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Is this normal for bofa

I was approved for a Bofa credit card through recon for 500 cl after fighting tooth and nail and when I call to check status I was told that I was approved but need to send over this form called a f form because I'm under 21 and it's a legality and I was wondering I already printed the form off they emphasized the point of putting my signature on there said that all I have to do is fax it in and I will have card sent out to me immediately does this sound right or normal
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Is this normal for bofa

I have never heard of an "F" form, you said you already printed it out, what info is listed on the form?

Message 2 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

@Carlile92 wrote:
I was approved for a Bofa credit card through recon for 500 cl after fighting tooth and nail and when I call to check status I was told that I was approved but need to send over this form called a f form because I'm under 21 and it's a legality and I was wondering I already printed the form off they emphasized the point of putting my signature on there said that all I have to do is fax it in and I will have card sent out to me immediately does this sound right or normal

I'm also curious to know what an 'F' form is. Never heard of it before

Message 3 of 6
Smug
Established Contributor

My son was 18 when he got 2 cards from BoA one 10k one 5k no forms either time.
Experian® 808/Equifax® ?/TransUnion® 810
Baddies Experian® clean/Equifax® 1/TransUnion® Clean
Last CLI 6-13-2013
Total Credit $121,190.00
Goal 780!
Message 4 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

@Smug wrote:
My son was 18 when he got 2 cards from BoA one 10k one 5k no forms either time.

Was this recent?

Message 5 of 6
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

What does the form say on it ??  Is it a US Govermenent form or just a BOA document ??

I haven't heard of this before.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.