Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issuers that have canceled on me/ones that haven’t

tag
NRB525
Super Contributor

Re: Issuers that have canceled on me/ones that haven’t

I likely misread something but didn't you just have the BofA card closed? With so many threads it's difficult to sort through your recent experience.  

You have a card at $60k limit? That's awesome in normal times but an easy "tall stalk" in a time of Covid for algorithms to focus in on your profile as risky. I would be surprised if that $60k limit card, even if not utilized, weren't a magnet for AA 

Maybe it's been discussed elsewhere but are you rebuilding? If so, rebuilding from what? If there is something is it still on your reports?

Truly sorry to hear about the AA, it is never pleasant. 

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 11 of 18
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Issuers that have canceled on me/ones that haven’t

You forgot to list Synchrony with cards that have shut you down. 

OP, while you have a great attitude about the AA you have been going through maybe you should be more concerned about why 60% of the lenders you have, have taken AA of some kind against you (even if you got it reversed) as this is not normal and none of the information you have shared about your profile explains why so many lenders are viewing your profile as risky.

Message 12 of 18
recoveringfrombk7
Established Contributor

Re: Synchrony only one who wouldn't budge

You're posting in so many threads it's making it difficult to follow your story.  

Desired BK recovery line up complete 7/12/2021. Planning to garden until 8/2023 and potentially try for AMEX.
Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@recoveringfrombk7 wrote:

You're posting in so many threads it's making it difficult to follow your story.  

...and you're the only poster (at least that I've seen) that's reporting such widespread AA, regardless of if you've miraculously persuaded half of your lenders to reconsider. In this instance, this isn't a Sync problem.

Message 14 of 18
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Play nice, everyone

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I apologize , I shouldn't have gotten so defensive 

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

...and you're the only poster (at least that I've seen) that's reporting such widespread AA, regardless of if you've miraculously persuaded half of your lenders to reconsider. In this instance, this isn't a Sync problem.

Apology to you too, I shouldn't be so defensive. Wasn't bashing synchrony just pointing out they seem stricter than most at least my experience 

Message 17 of 18
Remedios
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous  please avoid cross posting on the same topic. 

Multiple posts (and some collateral damage ones) were removed. 

If anyone needs a refresher course, it can be found here  

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.