Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's a marathon, not a sprint

tag
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Re: It's a marathon, not a sprint

It takes time to build the "perfect for you" portfolio. But the time invested can pay off very well.

OP - well put for sure!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 11 of 27
CS800
Super Contributor

Very well said.

Message 12 of 27
aamex
Frequent Contributor

Just thought I'd bump this to encourage everyone with the "app itch" to stay strong....

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 13 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amen!!

Message 14 of 27
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@aamex wrote:

Just thought I'd bump this to encourage everyone with the "app itch" to stay strong....

Thank you for this!!Smiley Happy

Slowly building....
Message 15 of 27
Kidcat
Established Contributor

I needed this reminder. 

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 16 of 27
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@RockinRay wrote:

It takes time to build the "perfect for you" portfolio. But the time invested can pay off very well.

OP - well put for sure!

I want to bump this thought, as I just finished rearranging my wallet to accomodate my brand new cards. I'm so happy with my current portfolio, and "perfect for me" sums it up! It's taken time and patience for me to reach the point where I was able to get these cards, but it was well worth the wait. Smiley Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 17 of 27
Wolf3
Senior Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

OP - well put for sure!

I want to bump this thought, as I just finished rearranging my wallet to accomodate my brand new cards. I'm so happy with my current portfolio, and "perfect for me" sums it up! It's taken time and patience for me to reach the point where I was able to get these cards, but it was well worth the wait. Smiley Happy

It is only the beginning. 

It is more than a marathon, it is a tour.

Message 18 of 27
aamex
Frequent Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

OP - well put for sure!

Yes! then you feel like have the "perfect" number of cards, "perfect" type of cards, with the right lenders, the "perfect" rewards...everything just seems in order.

Wallet: Fidelity Investment Rewards | BOA Travel Rewards | Chase Sapphire Preferred | Discover More
Message 19 of 27
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Its a tour without PED's. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.