Did you mean: 

J.P. Morgan Reserve Infinite Visa Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: J.P. Morgan Reserve Infinite Visa Card

@galahad15 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
AMEX Platinum is old prestige. People, including myself, have been conditioned to believe that the Platinum is the pinnacle of having "made it". I tell you, the requirement that it be PIF at statement cut, keeps me grounded as I realize my limitations on spending...

Who needs an Amex Platinum, a JP Morgan Reserve card, or a CSR card, when Amex Centurion is the "Rolls-Royce" of prestige cards, lol?  Smiley Very Happy  If people want a prestige card and have the income to justify it, why not go for real deal? Smiley Happy

It's a HUGE jump from C$R/Prestige/Platinum to Centurion lol. 

Message 31 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: J.P. Morgan Reserve Infinite Visa Card

@Anonymous wrote:

@galahad15 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
AMEX Platinum is old prestige. People, including myself, have been conditioned to believe that the Platinum is the pinnacle of having "made it". I tell you, the requirement that it be PIF at statement cut, keeps me grounded as I realize my limitations on spending...

Who needs an Amex Platinum, a JP Morgan Reserve card, or a CSR card, when Amex Centurion is the "Rolls-Royce" of prestige cards, lol?  Smiley Very Happy  If people want a prestige card and have the income to justify it, why not go for real deal? Smiley Happy

It's a HUGE jump from C$R/Prestige/Platinum to Centurion lol. 

Huge jump!! The AF on the Platinum is $450 while the AF on the Centurion is $2500. When one first signs up for the Centurion, it's $7500. Naaa... The Platinum is good enough for me. 

I'm surprised AMEX let me have the Platinum and PRG, but my spending and payments track record had shown that I'm not a wacko, so they're good to me. Btw, they're both above my tax bracket. 

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.