Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JC Penneys CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JC Penneys CLI!

I've had the card for six years, and started out with a $300 limit. Just this year, in March it automatically went up to $500 and just today I went to pay online and noticed it went to $900!!! Whoop whoop!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Jazzzy
Valued Contributor

Re: JC Penneys CLI!

Congratulations!
Message 2 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

Congrats!  I had a Penney's card back in 2000.  It was one of my first cards to establish credit.  The limit was stuck at $300 for a long time.  In 2004, I sued GE/JCPenney for reporting inaccurate info to the CRA's and sending my account to a collection agency.  I made a couple of thousands from them and got my account to list Paid As Agreed with no lates.

I hope you have much better experience with them.  I don't carry any GE products anymore.  

Message 3 of 6
FicoScore626
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

And in a case of me looking your gift horse in the mouth, given how long you've had the account without an increase I wish they had been a lot more generous with their credit line increase.

Message 4 of 6
wmarat
Valued Contributor

$600 of CLI in 6 years...?

Congrats I guess

IN VINO VERITAS.
Message 5 of 6
MMart078
Regular Contributor

Maybe they were not using the card enough or have a low income. (neither of which is to be ashamed of)
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.