Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JC Penny cc

tag
brother7
Established Contributor

Re: JC Penny cc

OK, here's some semi-good news for aimingfor700 and I.

I called Sephora's customer service and asked if the JCPenney card is accepted at store locations. The girl said no, but that's something they're working on. She didn't give a timetable, but hopefully it won't be super-long.

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well i just hit the luv button it's a no go 4 statements have cut on my account but my account it only 3 months old i will try again next month once my 5th statement cuts then my acounts will be 4 months old.

I here people say after yout 4th statement cut they will grant a cli but i really do believe they wanna see 4 full months of the account  being open an payment history.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@brother7 wrote:

OK, here's some semi-good news for aimingfor700 and I.

I called Sephora's customer service and asked if the JCPenney card is accepted at store locations. The girl said no, but that's something they're working on. She didn't give a timetable, but hopefully it won't be super-long.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!....I heart Sephora and JCP

Thanks brother7!

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

What's a Sephora?
Message 14 of 18
barbaralee
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
What's a Sephora?

It's like a make-up wonderland store. I just was in there yesterday, bought a new foundation brush. Set me back $40, buut using it today I could immediately tell it was worth the purchase. Smiley Happy I had no idea JCP CC could be used at the Sephora website. This is good news for me, my JCP has been gathering dust for a while now. 

Message Edited by barbaralee on 03-10-2009 04:50 PM
Message 15 of 18
brother7
Established Contributor

Sephora is a cosmetics store.

04/01/2020 - EX 849 (Credit Scorecard EX FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
02/20/2020 - TU 850 (Discover TU FICO® Score 8, range 300-850)
03/24/2020 - EQ 884 (Citi EQ FICO® Bankcard Score 8, range 250-900)
GOAL - 800! - App free since 11/22/2017
Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Other than Sephora, can the JCP card work at a monster truck rally?  I'm not sure I need anything from Sephora!

Thanks for the reply!  Stay beautiful with Sephora!

Message 17 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

AZravens wrote:

Other than Sephora, can the JCP card work at a monster truck rally?  I'm not sure I need anything from Sephora!

Thanks for the reply!  Stay beautiful with Sephora!

Well, lol, you could probably get a good deep-cleansing skin cream to get all the dirt out of your pores.

DH used to drag take me to dirt-track races. The amount of red clay that deposits itself on skin and hair and clothes and in lungs is unbelievable.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.