Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCPenney Rewards MasterCard from GE Capital

tag
mxp114
Valued Contributor

JCPenney Rewards MasterCard from GE Capital

Anyone know more info about this card? I have a JCP Rewards store card but would love to convert it to this MasterCard yet find no info about this card and even CS has no idea. Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Re: JCPenney Rewards MasterCard from GE Capital

Just found out that the card is no longer issued as of 2007 and there's no way to get it by calling backdoor number.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a bummer, sorry to hear that Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 7
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

I thought they are offering JCP Visa now. Call them and find out.

Message 4 of 7
mxp114
Valued Contributor

The backdoor number for JCP said store card only and that the card works at Sephora, Rite Aid and CVS if I needed to use it to keep active. So once a year I will just buy some CVS purchase.

Message 5 of 7
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@mxp114 wrote:

The backdoor number for JCP said store card only and that the card works at Sephora, Rite Aid and CVS if I needed to use it to keep active. So once a year I will just buy some CVS purchase.

Really?? I can take my HCP store card into rite aid and use it for purchases?

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 7
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Yeah your JCP store card will work at Rite Aid, unusual but it was due to some agreement when Rite Aid purchased Eckerd from JCP. I had no idea until today and now have a use for my JCP store card.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.