Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan Select Reporting Question

tag
Jake0215
Frequent Contributor

Re: JP Morgan Select Reporting Question

@SanjeevR wrote:
Well, I took the plunge anyway! Sure hope it doesn't report!
Approved? Cl? I think you're fine. The vast majority of ppl don't seem to have a problem.

Starting Score: 617 EQ 10-17-11
Current Score: EQ 767 TU 769 EX 749 (all FICO but who really knows?)
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 47
SanjeevR
Regular Contributor

JP Morgan Select Approved

Thought I'd share the news. Approved for $30,000 limit. Chase has been so good to me!

March 2012 - Chase gave me my first big boy limit. Approved for United Mileage Explorer card with $10,000 limit. (Prior to that my highest limit was a Juniper card at $4,000 and my Amex PRG.) A week later, I realized that the Sapphire Preferred is actually a much better card (currently my go to card). Applied and approved for $5,000 limit.

May - shifted $5,000 to Sapphire Preferred from United card.

July - applied for CLI on CSP, approved for $20,000 limit.

Today - applied an approved for $30,000 limit on JP Morgan Select. My highest limit yet!

FYI, FICO scores in sig are current. AAOA is 6 years, no baddies whatsoever.

Many thanks to the FICO community. The stuff learned here is invaluable!!!
Starting scores: Around 630 (Sep 2011)
Current FICO scores: TU ‘08 792 (Walmart) • EQ 765 • EX 771 (Amex)
Prime cards: JP Morgan Select (30K) • HHonors Reserve (30K) • Chase United MileagePlus Explorer (20K) • Chase Sapphire Preferred (20K) • Amex Hilton Honors Surpass (20K) • Amex BCP (20K) • Barclay Ring (20K) • Citi Thank You Premier MC/Visa (16K Combined) • Discover Escape (10K) • Amex SPG (5K) • Amex Premier Rewards Gold • US Bank Cash+ (5K+???)
Message 22 of 47
SanjeevR
Regular Contributor

Yes, Jake, approved for $30,000. Gotta love Chase!
My AAOA and number of cards can take the hit without a problem. But, it would be nice if the tradeline is indeed hidden!
Starting scores: Around 630 (Sep 2011)
Current FICO scores: TU ‘08 792 (Walmart) • EQ 765 • EX 771 (Amex)
Prime cards: JP Morgan Select (30K) • HHonors Reserve (30K) • Chase United MileagePlus Explorer (20K) • Chase Sapphire Preferred (20K) • Amex Hilton Honors Surpass (20K) • Amex BCP (20K) • Barclay Ring (20K) • Citi Thank You Premier MC/Visa (16K Combined) • Discover Escape (10K) • Amex SPG (5K) • Amex Premier Rewards Gold • US Bank Cash+ (5K+???)
Message 23 of 47
nada9188
Frequent Contributor

Re: JP Morgan Select Approved

Those are nice limits. What income did you claim?
Message 24 of 47
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

How difficult was it to move your CLs around? I'm thinking about applying for a hotel card soon (Hyatt or Ritz), but I won't need the CL I'll likely get. If transferring CLs isn't too difficult, I might do this sooner rather than later.

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 25 of 47
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Congrats, can't wait till I get on that level. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 26 of 47
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Awesome approval! Congrats!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 47
swpopham
Established Contributor

Just got off the phone with cs and they say its the csp reporting and not the palladium card. I guess that settles that argument I will say I am glad I was wrong. On that, oh good job on the 30k line, you had to top us!
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 28 of 47
CruzImperial
Established Contributor

Wow those limits are reaching the sky so high lol grats!

Fico Scores: . Walmart TU 748 . Garden 8/19 2014 .

Cap One Journey 500 | Discover IT 500 | GE Home Design 5.6k | GE HHGREGG 5k | Amex Zync NPSL | Amex BCE 6k | Citi Forward 4.2k | Citi Dividend 3k | GE BrandsMart 1k | GE Lowes 8.5k | Discover Walmart 7.5k | Barclays Apple 2.5k | BoA CR 2.7k | CSP 7.2k | Platinum Prestige 5k | IT Chrome 4k | Slate 2.3k |
Message 29 of 47
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

@swpopham wrote:
Just got off the phone with cs and they say its the csp reporting and not the palladium card. I guess that settles that argument I will say I am glad I was wrong. On that, oh good job on the 30k line, you had to top us!

Thanks for clearing that up. 

Congrats Sanjeev Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.