Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JP Morgan palladium requirements?

tag
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Re: JP Morgan palladium requirements?

For the United card, remember that the United Explorer card just gives you two free lounge passes a year, while the United Club Visa gives you lounge access at any time.  For the Club Visa, they send you a membership card for the lounge.

Message 41 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quick question for those of you with the PD either through investment, backdoor, or sweet talking a banker... What CRA did they pull? I've seen a bit of anecdotal evidence that TU seems to get ran a lot... which would be optimal for me....

Message 42 of 57
CS800
Super Contributor

@koalablue wrote:

For the United card, remember that the United Explorer card just gives you two free lounge passes a year, while the United Club Visa gives you lounge access at any time.  For the Club Visa, they send you a membership card for the lounge.

Thanks for the info Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 57
MustangSaluki
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Quick question for those of you with the PD either through investment, backdoor, or sweet talking a banker... What CRA did they pull? I've seen a bit of anecdotal evidence that TU seems to get ran a lot... which would be optimal for me....

Was a TU pull for me in Texas. It depends on your location but I agree that it feels like according to couple of other forums, TU was generally pulled (sometimes in addition to EX).

Message 44 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase has always pulled EX for me on personal cards JPM Select included. For the Ink Bold it was TU. Massachusetts. My highest other non-hidden TL is 20k. Salary should be sufficient. I guess I just need to talk to a banker. No branches in Mass. Maybe I'll try faxing in backdoor and wait for someone to call.
Message 45 of 57
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

they pulled eq for me.

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 46 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crashem.... that's a generous limit. Do you bank with them as well? What part of the country are you in that they pulled EQ?

Message 47 of 57
bribro
Valued Contributor

They pulled EX for me in California.

TU FICO: 800 (2/1/14) | CK Score: 802 (2/1/14) | CS Score: 805 (2/1/14)

J.P. Morgan Palladium ($250k) | AmEx Platinum (NPSL) | AmEx SPG Personal/Business ($50k/$50k) | Citi Executive AAdvantage WEMC ($50k) | Citi Dividend WEMC ($50k) | Chase Sapphire Preferred VS ($50k) | Chase Ink Bold WEMC ($50k Flex) | Chase Ink Plus WEMC ($25k) | Chase Freedom VS ($25k) | Chase Freedom WMC ($25k) | Chase MileagePlus Explorer ($25k) | Chase Southwest RR Plus Business/Personal ($15k/$15k) | Barclays US Airways ($25k) | Barclays Hawaiian Airlines ($25k) | BofA Alaska Airlines ($10k) | Lexus Financial Services ($30k) | Mercedes-Benz Financial Services ($50k)
Message 48 of 57
Anonymous
Not applicable

EX for me too in California.

Message 49 of 57
Crashem
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Crashem.... that's a generous limit. Do you bank with them as well? What part of the country are you in that they pulled EQ?

I got eq in California.  Yes, I got card througH banker.  Cl is kind of a joke since they are looking at assets through chase.  Probably could get it higher but 100k more than enough.  Kind of reminds me to European private bank when it comes to limits at least for those who bank with them

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 50 of 57
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.