Did you mean: 

JUNIPER/CARNIVAL SEA MILES

tag
rom828
Established Contributor

Re: JUNIPER/CARNIVAL SEA MILES

Just an update to this thread....

Got a score jump (all FICOS) to      696 TU   662 EQ   and  687 EX

so decided to do some apping, even tho very discouraged after  Citi and Juniper denials.

Lo and behold,  Citi (yes, I re-apped like an idiot) still denied me, but after my little spree, I have

AmEX Delta Skymiles  $7500CL    Discover More $2,000 CL    Amex Green

AmexBlue (not sure of CL yet)     Walmart $400      Target  $300

I'm so excited and dont think now I'll miss Juniper at all!!  And it seems like Amex may be even easier to get.......whether that's good or bad, I don't know......I'm just glad to finally have a card or two w/decent CLS!!!!!

Message Edited by rom828 on 04-21-2008 01:10 PM
FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

rom, I don't think you'll miss it either. You have some great cards to build off of. Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 25
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Call Juniper and do a recon, it worked for me.....1-866-408-4064.

07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 23 of 25
rom828
Established Contributor

Thanks, Sylvia!  And thanks for your congrats on the other thread also!

You've been so encouraging to me through this whole ordeal of apping and declining, nad all the questions on my myriad of credit issues and problems.

I'm so excited about these new cards.  I intend to be very prudent with their use.

I never thought I would have had the credit issues I did, but one never knows what blows life will deal. It's been a long, hard road, but I'm blessed that things werent even worse.

I'm just thankful for all that I've learned on this forum, and even though I'm not completely out of the  woods, I can at least see a light at the end of the tunnel.  Time is the great healer and restorer, and I know if I can just be patient, I will see the reward of a totally CLEAN report in 2010!!!!

and Unk, I did try the Junny recon (see earlier post on this thread) but it was a no-go!!  Guess it wasnt meant to be!

FICOS: TU 732(05-16-16) EQ '08 739( 05-16-16) EX 737 (08-17-16)
Message 24 of 25
prettywise77
Valued Member

ROM

Don't feel bad Junnie denied me too, after my appy spree and said it was the reason.  LOL, not really a laughing matter.  But I still got some great cards and you did too!!  They will be sending us both preapprovals begging for us to apply in a few more months.  Ok that is what I tell myself to feel alittle better!!
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.