cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JUNIPER CC's: HELP PLEASE!!! (Kind of a Long Post)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: JUNIPER CC's: HELP PLEASE!!! (Kind of a Long Post)

When my dw was denied for a Carnival card online her FICO TU was 620 but, she had a few medical co's on there at the time.  Some of the medical had been paid off, and some she was not aware of. She thought the insurance co had taken care of those.  She has worked hard to find out what the ins paid and what the Dr.,Hospital overcharged.  Like I said, she just called Carnival and was honest with them.  They opted to give her a chance.  Hope this helps.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

My TU score is right at 613 right now.  EX is barely touching 600, and my EQ dropped from 620 to 610 this month (before applying for cards)..I really need to get some GW letters out too and see if those could possibly help along with getting some TL's going or whatever works!!! 
BTW - Juniper reports CL's to the CR's, right?

Message 12 of 14
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Chattachick wrote:
BTW - Juniper reports CL's to the CR's, right?

Juniper reported my card and the CL as soon as it was being processed and sent to me, before it had been used.

They report the statement balance and do it every month and on time.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 13 of 14
drjenn
Valued Member

I have a WAMU platnium card and they have been wonderful thus far about CLI's.. i have had the card since april and they gave me a $1000 increase this month. from 3500 to 4500..so far im loving this card.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.