Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jared Card Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jared Card Approval

Hey all,

I'm thinking about applying for a Jared card.  Would anyone who currently has one mind telling me what score they applied with and what credit line they were approved for?

Also, not sure if it matters or not...but, I currently have a Kay card with $5,700 CL (but it's a joint account).  I want to apply for the Jared card individually and I'm not sure if this joint account would make any difference in approval through Jared.

I'd greatly appreciate any input.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
IOBA
Senior Contributor

Re: Jared Card Approval

Try applying online and see what they say.  Smiley Happy

They usually approve everyone for something.  Even if it's a small amount. 

Message 2 of 6
8ways2learn
Valued Member

my score is 625 and i got approve for 1800 last week good luck
Message 3 of 6
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Jared is owned by Sterling, Inc.   so is Kays.

If you have one of their cards already, they will give you the new account with the same limit as your kays card.  I have a Kays, Jared, and JB Robinson - all with 7,500 limit.  

Keep in mind, however, it is a shared limit in that you can only charge up to your limit whether or not you have multiple cards.

Case in point

I have 3 cards from Sterling, all 7500 limit

I can, however, only spend up to 7500 amongst all three cards. It reports as 3 separate TL though, so thats a great plus 

In short, you will be approved if your kays account is current. 

Message 4 of 6
Sparkz1920
Frequent Contributor

I received a Kay Card and a Jareds within the same week, for the same limit....800 dollars

I thought that was until i saw other limits for other people

602 is what i had on Eq and 599 on TU.

Starting Score: 601
Current Score: 670
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

NFCU Rewards- 8K......AMEX Delta Skymiles-5k.....Citi AAdvantage AMEX-3.5K...WalMart Discover-4K....Old Navy Visa-2k...BOA-3000...AMEX Green-NPSL....Discover More-1K
Message 5 of 6
kaylord84
Frequent Contributor

I got kay, jared, and jb robinson all with a $500 cl september of last year with a 545 eq

Starting Score: Eq 485 TU 467 Ex 400 BK filed Dec 2016
Current Score: Eq 723 TU 665 Ex 682
Goal Score: 700 All 3

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.