Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jared Credit Card

tag
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

Jared Credit Card

Has this card for over 2 years... 3,000 limit... recently changed from an internal card to a card by Genesis ...guess i didn't qualify for the comenity version.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Jared Credit Card

I have the Kay Jewelers with a $5100 CL and it went to Genesis rather than Comenity, however Comenity recently approved me for Jareds with a $2250 CL.

Message 2 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Interesting. Didnt know they did this. Thanks for sharing.
Message 3 of 7
Tiz
Established Member

When the switch happened to Kay my account was closed. I hadn’t used it 2 years but a heads up would have been nice. I had a limit 7k+ at kay, oh well.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am on comenity. They closed the old account and it came off my credit. Tanked my mortgage score. Has the new card started to report to the agencies yet?

Message 5 of 7
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

I was told I would be going to Comenity, but got notice that my original account had been closed (via CK).  I just thought it would transfer like when GE sold Dillards to WF, my account never closed just the creditor changed.  I assumed my account was closed for good, I don't really want it messing with my average age of accounts if they are going to open a brand new Comenity account.

Message 6 of 7
peghede
Valued Contributor

Chill out m8's ill show under comenity very soon.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.