Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JcPenney's

tag
nicemann
Established Contributor

Re: JcPenney's

Apped about 9 month ago.  Got the inital 300 CL.  Asked for a CLI at the 3 month mark, got declined.  Asked again at the 6 months, got a 200 CLI.  So was sitting at 500 CL. 

I asked for another CLI yesterday online and get an instant for $1,300 so now have a $1,800 CL.  It was a happy day.

Now only if I could get my Walmart card to do the same thing.  Got it the same month.  Asked for a CLI yesterday and they only gave me a 100 CLI.  So it is sitting at $550 CL.  Smiley Sad

Message Edited by nicemann on 08-09-2008 12:48 PM
Message 21 of 25
Bella1980
Established Contributor

Ok, I will go to the store to apply next time.....in a year.

Starting Score: TU- 682, EQ- 698, EX- 713
Current Score: TU- 723, EQ- 747, EX- 737
Goal Score: 760 PLUS FICO's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

See Nice mann thats the kind of limit I want on mine bc thts where I do alot of my shopping at JCP lol im hitting my limit and paying it off so hopefully they notice I love my card! lol
Message 23 of 25
nicemann
Established Contributor

mrsanderson wrote:
See Nice mann thats the kind of limit I want on mine bc thts where I do alot of my shopping at JCP lol im hitting my limit and paying it off so hopefully they notice I love my card! lol

See I am the opposite.  I my shop at JCP every other month for less then a hundred dollars but I shop at Walmart every week spending a couple of hundred.  I wish I could trade the CLs.
Message 24 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah Ive heard walmart is stingy i dont want a walmart card bc id ise it up! lol but of course pay it off
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.