Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue Amex Whoo Weee

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JetBlue Amex Whoo Weee

Good Morning All,

I was online last night trying to decide where I am going on vacation this year.  I was on the Jet Blue website and the "apply now" button was calling my name.  Well I have already been turned down for Delta Skymiles and Hilton Honors last year, and I figured if I could not get either of those, my hopes for any Amex were dim.  In any case against my better judgement, I applied and whoo wee I was instantly approved.  They pulled EX, but whats strange is that my score is now lower than it was when I applied for the others.  In fact I was hoping that they would pull TU or EQ as they have done for some others.  In any case they gave me a $2000 CL. 

Is there a benifit to converting to a blue?  Do they all have anual fees (this one is $40).

WBLAKE
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: JetBlue Amex Whoo Weee

WBLAKE wrote:
Good Morning All,

I was online last night trying to decide where I am going on vacation this year.  I was on the Jet Blue website and the "apply now" button was calling my name.  Well I have already been turned down for Delta Skymiles and Hilton Honors last year, and I figured if I could not get either of those, my hopes for any Amex were dim.  In any case against my better judgement, I applied and whoo wee I was instantly approved.  They pulled EX, but whats strange is that my score is now lower than it was when I applied for the others.  In fact I was hoping that they would pull TU or EQ as they have done for some others.  In any case they gave me a $2000 CL. 

Is there a benifit to converting to a blue?  Do they all have anual fees (this one is $40).

WBLAKE

Congrats.  And airline cards often have AFs - my Chase United does.

And Amex Blue and Clear have no AFs as far as I know

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats WB! WTG! A good card to have. You are now running with the big boys. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!  Do they offer any specials with the first charge, 10k points or something?  The Delta does and I would at least wait until you get those point before changing.
Message 4 of 6
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats on your JetBlue Card. May I ask what is your EX score when they approved your JB card?
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats.

Message Edited by esshua on 02-26-2008 11:51 AM
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.