Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue Card Approved but Card Locked

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

JetBlue Card Approved but Card Locked

So I got approved for the JetBlue Card with a 2,000 SL. I went to activate it but I didn’t pass verification for some reason. I already submitted the paperwork they requested a week ago but the card is still locked. Has anyone experience this before?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
CreditRebuilder2020
Frequent Contributor

Re: JetBlue Card Approved but Card Locked

Did you get approved for the card and then get a bunch of inquiries right after that? 

Sometimes that can trigger a card lock from what I've read. 

X1 VISA SIG $15,500/ AMEX Gold / Petal 1 $3600 / Wells Fargo Active Cash VISA $3K / VENMO Visa $900 / Verizon Visa $2K / Apple Card $1500 SL / Wyndham Rewards Earner Visa $500 / WALGREENS Store $1K / Amazon Store $5000 SL/ Discover IT Chrome $2500K / BP Prime Rewards VISA $4350 / PayPal MC $3500 / BOA BankAmericard $2K / BOA Cash Rewards $1K / Cap One Savor One $1200 / Cap One QS1 $950 / Blaze MC $2250 / Credit One $850 / Credit One AMEX $1200 / OpenSky $600 / AvantCard $1000 / Discover IT Cash Back (Graduated) $400 / eBay MC $750
FEB '22 EX: 698 EQ: 700 TU: 713 | UTL: 23% | Total Credit Limit: $54000
Goal Score: 675 for all FICOS (ACHIEVED NOVEMBER 2021) | NEW GOAL SCORE: 725 for ALL FICOs
Message 2 of 5
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

I had something similar with them. Was approved for the jetblue wemc but when it came could not activate. Had to call them. Turns out, something in my profile didnt march (my zip code) . Fixed over the phone and activated and alls well. Call them.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called them but they say they need to review my documents to validate my identity. I asked how long does it take and they told me they dont have an estimate. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called them but they say they need to review my documents to validate my identity. I asked how long does it take and they told me they dont have an estimate. 

It is for your own protection and should take a few days.  Don't sweat over it..

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.