Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JetBlue Plus holiday offers - 100k points

tag
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

JetBlue Plus holiday offers - 100k points

I know JetBlue Plus has a crazy SUB right now for 100k points but it looks like they're also sending some interesting bonus point offers to current cardholders, too. 

My DH received an offer for 10x points between November 10-January 31 up to a max of 10,000 points each month (30,000 total). 

I received a different offer: 10x points between November 10-January 31 up to a max of 10,000 points total. However, if I spend $3,000 in that time period they're offering a bonus 50,000 points for a total of 60,000!

Needless to say we're going to be taking them up on both offers! Keep an eye on your emails if you have this card!

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

Re: JetBlue Plus holiday offers

Barclays is drunk.  I got a similar offer on my Wyndham Earner card.  Don't know if I'll get to use the points before they expire, but I think I'll go for it anyway.

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 5.20.32 PM.png

Message 2 of 22
Repairman
Established Contributor

@atarvuzdar wrote:

I know JetBlue Plus has a crazy SUB right now for 100k points but it looks like they're also sending some interesting bonus point offers to current cardholders, too. 

My DH received an offer for 10x points between November 10-January 31 up to a max of 10,000 points each month (30,000 total). 

I received a different offer: 10x points between November 10-January 31 up to a max of 10,000 points total. However, if I spend $3,000 in that time period they're offering a bonus 50,000 points for a total of 60,000!

Needless to say we're going to be taking them up on both offers! Keep an eye on your emails if you have this card!

How long have you had the card and are you totally loving it? I'm thinking about pulling the plug and applying for this offer. Have you ever seen such a high sign up offer for this card before? I'm wonder if this is highly unusual and/or unprecedented.

Message 3 of 22
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

@Repairman wrote:

@atarvuzdar wrote:

How long have you had the card and are you totally loving it? I'm thinking about pulling the plug and applying for this offer. Have you ever seen such a high sign up offer for this card before? I'm wonder if this is highly unusual and/or unprecedented.

I've had it for just under a year. I think I pulled the trigger on applying right before the pandemic hit here in NY in March (bad timing!) because they finally were offering their 60,000 SUB. I think they're now offering 100,000 which is crazy!

So I haven't had a chance to use the points I've accrued yet. However, my DH also has had this same card for several years and we've put it to great use. We try to fly JetBlue anytime we can--which, in normal times, is pretty often because they fly out of our hometown (Albany, NY) and we vacation in Florida and Puerto Rico a good bit. 

The inflight perk of half off items is great. Makes for cheap alcoholic drinks during the flight--and half the time the inflight staff doesn't even bother to bill us!

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 4 of 22
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

JetBlue 100k TrueBlue point offers

I am NOT a Barclays fan, but I am a JetBlue fan, and just received offers which are far better than anything I've ever seen before, on both their personal and business cards : a 100k TrueBlue points offer, with not that much spend needed to earn it.

I value JetBlue points at this time at 1.2 cents each, so to me the offer is worth $1200.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 22
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Re: JetBlue 100k TrueBlue point offers

Will SJ live dangerously on the Barclays side?? Stay tuned!!

Congrats on the offers SJ!!!

Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds pretty solid!  I'm assuming this was a targeted offer?  Was it via email, snail mail?  Do you have Barclay accounts now, or have you in the past?  What is the spend requirement?

Message 7 of 22
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@blindambition wrote:

Will SJ live dangerously on the Barclays side?? Stay tuned!!

Congrats on the offers SJ!!!

Smiley Happy

I would take it in a heartbeat but probably I wouldn't get it, or if I do get it they wouldn't give me the SUB.

Message 8 of 22
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds pretty solid!  I'm assuming this was a targeted offer?  Was it via email, snail mail?  Do you have Barclay accounts now, or have you in the past?  What is the spend requirement?

https://cards.barclaycardus.com/banking/cards/jetblue-plus-card/

Earn up to 100,000 bonus points

Earn 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days. Earn an additional 50,000 bonus points if you spend a total of $6,000 on purchases within the first 12 months2

Message 9 of 22
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes it was by email.

I had Barclays accounts in the past.

I'm sure I'm targeted because I'm an active TrueBlue member. 

The spend requirement:

50k points after spending $1k in 90 days, additional 50k points if total spend is $6k within first 12 months

Personal card offer specified that annual fee also had to be paid within the first 90 days. Business card offer didn't specify

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.