JetBlue Plus holiday offers - 100k points

tag
Repairman
Established Contributor

Re: JetBlue 100k TrueBlue point offers

@wasCB14 wrote:

@Repairman wrote:

@wasCB14 wrote:

This is a public offer and has been around since October. I applied and got the card in early November.

It did go pending and I had to reallocate some CL from my Arrival.

Question about the offer: I know you have to pay the AF in full, along with the $1000 spend within the 1st 90 days, but how do you make the payment and have it apply to the AF? Is it just you have to spend $1099 or is there a separate way you have to notify them that you want to pay the AF? 

My first statement hasn't quite closed, but the annual fee has posted. There's no intro 0% promo, so I just will PIF all charges from the first statement...my purchases plus the $99 AF.

I'll be paying the statement in full after it has closed, so there's no ambiguity about how the payment will be applied. I don't see anything unusual about the card that would make it more complicated than other AF cards.

Have you received the 100k SUB yet?

Message 21 of 22
wasCB14
Super Contributor

Re: JetBlue 100k TrueBlue point offers

@Repairman wrote:

@wasCB14 wrote:

@Repairman wrote:

@wasCB14 wrote:

This is a public offer and has been around since October. I applied and got the card in early November.

It did go pending and I had to reallocate some CL from my Arrival.

Question about the offer: I know you have to pay the AF in full, along with the $1000 spend within the 1st 90 days, but how do you make the payment and have it apply to the AF? Is it just you have to spend $1099 or is there a separate way you have to notify them that you want to pay the AF? 

My first statement hasn't quite closed, but the annual fee has posted. There's no intro 0% promo, so I just will PIF all charges from the first statement...my purchases plus the $99 AF.

I'll be paying the statement in full after it has closed, so there's no ambiguity about how the payment will be applied. I don't see anything unusual about the card that would make it more complicated than other AF cards.

Have you received the 100k SUB yet?

I've not spent the full $6k yet, but I've received the 50k for the initial $1k spend.

Personal spend: Amex Gold, Amex Schwab Plat., BofA PR+CCR(x2), Costco
Business use: Amex Bus. Plat., BBP, Lowes Amex AU, CFU AU
Perks: Delta Plat., United Explorer, IHG49, Hyatt, "Old SPG"
Mostly SD: Freedom Flex, Freedom, Arrival
Upgrade/Downgrade games: ED, BCE
SUB chasing: AA Platinum Select
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.