Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

John Deere Financial?

tag
rossusa
Established Member

John Deere Financial?

I've had a John Deere Financial revolving credit account for a few years, $2500 credit limit that I've paid in full. My question is that this doesn't show up on any of my credit reports and I'm curious to know why?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: John Deere Financial?

@rossusa wrote:

I've had a John Deere Financial revolving credit account for a few years, $2500 credit limit that I've paid in full. My question is that this doesn't show up on any of my credit reports and I'm curious to know why?

Welcome to the forums!

It's not mandatory that accounts are reported; any lender can choose to report to all 3, 2, 1, or none of the CRA's and there's not much we as consumers can do about it.  

That said, according to their website (quoted below), sounds like they might and I'd call them if it's an account in positive standing if it were me Smiley Happy.

6. We do not reveal specific information about your accounts or other personally identifiable data to parties outside our affiliated companies for their independent use unless: (1) you request or authorize it; (2) the information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you; (3) the information is provided to a credit bureau or similar information reporting agency; or (4) the disclosure otherwise is lawfully permitted or required.

https://merchantservice.deere.com/sl/Content.do?url=/privacy.html&functionId=&functionGroupId=

        
Message 2 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

Welcome to the forum

Just out of curiosity is this a business account?

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

Welcome to the forum

Excellent question, I blame my not having had lunch yet Smiley Happy.  Thanks MyJ.

        
Message 4 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

Welcome to the forum

Excellent question, I blame my not having had lunch yet Smiley Happy.  Thanks MyJ.

Im learning from the best Lol 

all of you Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 5 of 16
rossusa
Established Member

This isn't a business account, I bought a lawn tractor from them.

Message 6 of 16
rossusa
Established Member

I'll email them and see what they say and then maybe give them a call. It is an account in good standing and I would like it on my credit report.

Thanks!

Message 7 of 16
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Yea I would be calling in about that. Maybe they can send a manual update to the bureaus.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 8 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@rossusa wrote:

I'll email them and see what they say and then maybe give them a call. It is an account in good standing and I would like it on my credit report.

Thanks!

A call or email should get it all worked out for you

Good luck 

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 9 of 16
cottontop
Contributor

As a farmer, I have financed many notes with JD, and have business installment, revolving and personal revolving accounts.  They have never reported on my  personal, regardless of account type.  

Chase Unlimited 53k, us bank reserve 14k, nfcu flagship 32k, nfcu 15k cloc, discover 23.9k, citi 29k, 27.5k, GM 7.5k, Venmo 20k, penfed 15k, apple 8.5k,
Biz. Ink 10k, 35k, 20k, 5k. Us bank 9k, GM 29k
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.