Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

John Deere Financial?

tag
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

John Deere Financial?

Does anyone have any DP on the scores/file needed to get approved for the consumer revolving line of credit?

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Current scores (EQ, EX, TU): 787, 788, 796
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: John Deere Financial?

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=John%20Deere%20financial&collapse_d...

The second entry was an approval from a few days ago. You'll need to search for them, since they aren't common. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 6
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@Adkins wrote:

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?q=John%20Deere%20financial&collapse_d...

The second entry was an approval from a few days ago. You'll need to search for them, since they aren't common. 

I saw that post...and unless I missed something, I saw an approval with no DP and about a dozen congrats.

In my wallet: Apple $5,000, local CU $15,000, Bread AMEX $5,000. In my sock drawer: A few other cards Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Gmood1
Super Contributor

What info are looking for. 

TU pull and average CL is $15k.

It is a hidden tradeline.

I was in the mid to high 600's when I got this line 4 years ago.

I still had a foreclosure reporting when I got it.

It's an easy app.

Message 4 of 6
CreditCrusader
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

What info are looking for. 

TU pull and average CL is $15k.

It is a hidden tradeline.

I was in the mid to high 600's when I got this line 4 years ago.

It's an easy app.

You just answered my question.  Smiley Happy

Thank you!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know someone previously employed by Deere credit  their lines are actually pretty easy to get! Especially if you go into the dealer the dealer can even take out dealer recourse if they really like you to up your line amount! If you have a specific purchase in mind it helps entice the dealership to help. A lot of 18 year old Floridians with 10k lines to start a lawn mowing business lol

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.