Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

When and if I join PSECU, what product(s) do I need to received the monthly free EX FICO score? 

Message 1 of 105
104 REPLIES 104
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Re: Joining PSECU

A share account and a checking; debit card is optional.
Message 2 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

Thanks, MrShush!  Is there a minimum I must keep in the share and checking?  Will they only pull my EQ report?  I have a freeze on my EX and TU reports?

Message 3 of 105
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

Thanks, MrShush!  Is there a minimum I must keep in the share and checking?  Will they only pull my EQ report?  I have a freeze on my EX and TU reports?

I put $50 in there and left it at that. They pulled EX for me; I'm in suburban Philadelphia though.

Message 4 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

Last question...what orginazation should I join to qualify to join PSECU?  I see the PRPS  with a $20 membership fee.  I'd like to join something else if there are other options.  Thanks!

Message 5 of 105
MrShush
Valued Contributor

I don't think there are really any other options, but you may want to call. I went to/currently attend a public university but that wasn't on the list. I'm a notary public in PA but that too was not on the list. I said I was a member of the parks and was fully prepared to pay, but I slipped through without having to.

Message 6 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

How do I know if I've been accepted?    This is the message that I received:

• Review and sign the pre-filled membership application you just printed
  • Return it in the mail to the address below
  • An initial deposit is required to activate your account.  Please see your application print out for the funding option you selected.

Mailing Address:
PSECU
P.O. Box 67009
Harrisburg, PA 17106-7009

As soon as we receive your signed application, it will be processed and a PSECU welcome package will be mailed to you. We look forward to serving you!

Message 7 of 105
Woolfman
Established Contributor

I wouldnt worry about you not being accepted DI. Im pretty sure your in. Just make sure you fill out the app . Send it in . I would suggest sending in a copy of your reciept for joining the Park program. I also sent in a copy of my DL and a check to fund the account .

But that was just my choice. But i also did not have any issues where others were asked for more info/proof of identity .  Just make sure you opt for a checking account. As you need a checking account or a credit card to qualify for the score.

Message 8 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

I sent an email asking them if I can send a signed PDF version of the application via email. 

Message 9 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I believe you can only mail or fax it in, but see what they say.
Message 10 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.