Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Joining PSECU

I just checked my EX report and they did a soft pull on it.   I have a credit freeze on it, so a hard pull wouldn't have been allowed.  I hope the soft pull is sufficient. 

Message 11 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

Has anyone ever emailed their signed application to PSECU?

Message 12 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DI wrote:

Has anyone ever emailed their signed application to PSECU?

I believe you can only mail or fax. I mailed my original app to the address provided, and after my account was set up and app'd for the 20/20 combo, I faxed everything. I dont remember seeing an email option. I believe for the initial app they want you to mail it so they have an original signature on file.

Message 13 of 105
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@DI wrote:

I just checked my EX report and they did a soft pull on it.   I have a credit freeze on it, so a hard pull wouldn't have been allowed.  I hope the soft pull is sufficient. 

DI - I'd love to hear if the soft pull was all they needed. Keep us posted!!

Message 14 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

I asked and they told me it had to be faxed or mailed, not e-mailed. Their application processing department is closed on weekends, so if you emailed, you won't get a response until Monday.
Message 15 of 105
vish1
Valued Contributor

same for me. I called them to see if I could email them the app and they said only fax or mail. I will be happy if they accepted your email app.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 16 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@cesarcjv wrote:

@DI wrote:

DI - I'd love to hear if the soft pull was all they needed. Keep us posted!!

I'll keep everyone posted.  When I submitted my app, I applied for the share and checking account. 

Message 17 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@vish1 wrote:

same for me. I called them to see if I could email them the app and they said only fax or mail. I will be happy if they accepted your email app.

Maybe, I'll know by Monday. 

Message 18 of 105
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

you shouldnt have any problems getting into psecu, however i wouldnt worry too much about emailing in the application if your just doing it to save time.  PSECU likes to take their time when setting up new accounts, i mean they are really slow.  So when you send in your app, just forget about it untill you recieve your welcome package, lol, cause its going to be a few weeks.

Once your in however they are really quick and their customer service is excellent.

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

Does anyone know how long it take for PSECU to process the signed application after confirming receipt of it?  Receiving my signed applicaiton was confirmed today.

Message 20 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.