Did you mean: 

Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Joining PSECU

@cesarcjv wrote:

@DI wrote:

Got a call from PSECU today.  They asked about the credit freeze on my EX report.  The rep said she was not able to access my report.    I don't understand when there is a soft inquiry showing up.  She said it's up to me if I want to continue the  process, but I have to lift the freeze. 

Yikes - thats what I thought.

They just did a second pull and it is still a soft.  I don't understand. 

Message 31 of 105
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

@DI wrote:

@cesarcjv wrote:

@DI wrote:

Got a call from PSECU today.  They asked about the credit freeze on my EX report.  The rep said she was not able to access my report.    I don't understand when there is a soft inquiry showing up.  She said it's up to me if I want to continue the  process, but I have to lift the freeze. 

Yikes - thats what I thought.

They just did a second pull and it is still a soft.  I don't understand. 

Thats just weird. Did you ask about the soft when you had them on the phone? I'd love to know why they did that.

Message 32 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

I  just checked it again and it is now showing the hard pull.  The two soft pulls are dated  5/21/11 and 5/24/11.   The hard pull is dated 5/24/11.  

Message 33 of 105
Chaos122
Regular Contributor

Yeah they like to hard pull for everything.. I ended up with 3 hard pulls from them because i made the mistake of getting only a savings account first, then opening the checking later.. 2 pulls =right there, then another for the credit app..

Just wondarin, are you joining them for your exp fico,or for one of their credit products?

Starting Score: TU 608, Eq 618
Current Score: TU 797 Eq 792, Ex 805 (psecu)
Goal Score: 840 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@Chaos122 wrote:

Yeah they like to hard pull for everything.. I ended up with 3 hard pulls from them because i made the mistake of getting only a savings account first, then opening the checking later.. 2 pulls =right there, then another for the credit app..

Just wondarin, are you joining them for your exp fico,or for one of their credit products?

Yea that sucks with all the hard pulls.  I'm joining just for the EX FICO.  But if they preapprove me for a card, I'd take it. 

Message 35 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am wondering too?

Why do you want to join???

Ray

Message 36 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am wondering too?

Why do you want to join???

Ray

For the EX FICO

Message 37 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Understood - I am considering the same thing.

Ray

Message 38 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

When joining PSECU, does the $6.00 debit appear before one knows if they're membership has been approved?

Message 39 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

It's a good sign. Did you provide I.D. they may have asked for? The debit appeared on mine before I was officially welcomed, but they asked for an ID I hadn't submitted. Once I did, I got word I was a member.
Message 40 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.