Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

tag
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: Joining PSECU

Oh, one more thing. IF you get your welcome package before June 1st, enroll in the Fico deal immediately. They request your score on the first of the month only. You won't see it until the 15th at the latest, but they only update monthly. if you don't get it by the 1st, you'd need to wait until July.
Message 41 of 105
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:

When joining PSECU, does the $6.00 debit appear before one knows if they're membership has been approved?

Mine occurred about 2 weeks before I got the welcome packet. 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 42 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
Oh, one more thing. IF you get your welcome package before June 1st, enroll in the Fico deal immediately. They request your score on the first of the month only. You won't see it until the 15th at the latest, but they only update monthly. if you don't get it by the 1st, you'd need to wait until July.

Thanks for the heads up, Cain!

Message 43 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@visorboy1974 wrote:

@DI wrote:

When joining PSECU, does the $6.00 debit appear before one knows if they're membership has been approved?

Mine occurred about 2 weeks before I got the welcome packet. 

Cool! Thanks

Message 44 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
It's a good sign. Did you provide I.D. they may have asked for? The debit appeared on mine before I was officially welcomed, but they asked for an ID I hadn't submitted. Once I did, I got word I was a member.

I haven't been asked to provide anything just yet. 

Message 45 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

You may want to call and nicely ask how your app is going. They may say they see a notice that ID will be asked for and then you can send it in rather than wait for the letter they would ordinarily mail. That's kinda how my process went. I asked nicely, not trying to put any pressure in any way.
Message 46 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

If you read Haulingthescoreup's thread, I hope you wrote down the account number for the split second they showed it to you, because if not then you'll have to wait for it to come by snail mail and you'll probably miss the June 1st cutoff. I
Message 47 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
If you read Haulingthescoreup's thread, I hope you wrote down the account number for the split second they showed it to you, because if not then you'll have to wait for it to come by snail mail and you'll probably miss the June 1st cutoff. I

I have a 10 digit reference number that I use to check the status of the app online.  Is the reference number the same as the account number?

Message 48 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

The reference number is not your account number.
Message 49 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

Where would they have shown the account number?    I don't recall seeing one. 

Message 50 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.