Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

tag
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Joining PSECU

@DI wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@DI wrote:

I sent an email asking them if I can send a signed PDF version of the application via email. 

DI, were you successful in emailing your application or did you have to send it via snale mail?

Yes, I were able to email everything.  I asked them nicely if I could email my pfd documents. 

Great to know! Thanks!

Message 61 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Joining PSECU

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@DI wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

@DI wrote:

I sent an email asking them if I can send a signed PDF version of the application via email. 

DI, were you successful in emailing your application or did you have to send it via snale mail?

Yes, I were able to email everything.  I asked them nicely if I could email my pfd documents. 

Great to know! Thanks!

Mind you they were reluctant at first.  They told me to mail or fax my application. 

Message 62 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

Woot there it is!!

Dear D.I.:

Welcome to PSECU!

In the next few days, we will mail you a detailed welcome packet that includes your account and information about the many ways PSECU can save you time and money.

If you have any questions, please call 717.234.8484 in Harrisburg or 800.237.7328 nationwide. Our hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you. Please provide this reference number () when you call.

Thanks for joining PSECU. We look forward to serving you. 

Sincerely,

Manager, Application Processing Department

P.S. Because you're a member, your immediate family may also apply for PSECU membership.

Message 63 of 105
Amnesia87
Contributor

Yeah, I'm not sure why people complain about them being slow. Now I'm just waiting on USPS. Joining took 2 days.

Starting Score: EX FICO: Unknown EQ FICO: 717 TU (CreditKarma): 713
Current Score: EX FICO: 737 EQ FICO: 752 TU (CreditKarma): 717
Goal Score: EX FICO: 760 EQ FICO: 760 TU (CreditKarma): 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 64 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

I sped mines up by  emailing everything.  I wonder if there's still a chance for me to catch the EX Fico train this month.  Is there a way if I have the  account number? 

@Amnesia87 wrote:
Yeah, I'm not sure why people complain about them being slow. Now I'm just waiting on USPS. Joining took 2 days.

Message 65 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Try and logon. You shouldve already set up your pin and password when you first applied. If successful, you'll see the FICO score link on the left.
Message 66 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

You'll want to go there and enroll.
Message 67 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
Try and logon. You shouldve already set up your pin and password when you first applied. If successful, you'll see the FICO score link on the left.

I don't remember setting up a PIN during the app process. 

Message 68 of 105
Amnesia87
Contributor

I'm so bummed I didn't write down my account number. I didnt think it would only be visible for a few seconds.

Starting Score: EX FICO: Unknown EQ FICO: 717 TU (CreditKarma): 713
Current Score: EX FICO: 737 EQ FICO: 752 TU (CreditKarma): 717
Goal Score: EX FICO: 760 EQ FICO: 760 TU (CreditKarma): 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 69 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

The best part, I didn't pay anything to join.  I did not join the PRPS.  I saved $20. 

Message 70 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.