Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

tag
wajj
Contributor

Re: Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

@DI wrote:

The best part, I didn't pay anything to join.  I did not join the PRPS.  I saved $20. 

As far as I know, they will check.  I joined through a family member and they phoned to make sure my relationship is what I said it was.  Might be best to go ahead and pay the $20 rather than have your membership invalidated later.

Message 71 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

There was a form I filled out that had me fill out 4 digits at the bottom to create a PIN. You may have to call customer service tomorrow morning if you don't remember filling that out.

They may ask for proof of membership with PRPS later. They may have overlooked it since you did kinda speed the process up a litlle.
Message 72 of 105
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Amnesia, you may be able to get your account number depending on how you funded your acct.
Message 73 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@wajj wrote:

@DI wrote:

The best part, I didn't pay anything to join.  I did not join the PRPS.  I saved $20. 

As far as I know, they will check.  I joined through a family member and they phoned to make sure my relationship is what I said it was.  Might be best to go ahead and pay the $20 rather than have your membership invalidated later.

I'm sure they wouldn't cancel my membership without any notice.  Things happen.  Maybe there was some type of computer glitch while I  trying to join PRPS.  My information could have gotten lost in the system while I thought I was a member.

Message 74 of 105
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:

I'm sure they wouldn't cancel my membership without any notice.  Things happen.  Maybe there was some type of computer glitch while I  trying to join PRPS.  My information could have gotten lost in the system while I thought I was a member.

((((  Shaking head  ))))      Im speechless. 

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 75 of 105
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Joining PSECU

@DI wrote:

Last question...what orginazation should I join to qualify to join PSECU?  I see the PRPS  with a $20 membership fee.  I'd like to join something else if there are other options.  Thanks!

So did you even try to join the PRPS? In an earlier post you said: Last question...what orginazation should I join to qualify to join PSECU?  I see the PRPS  with a $20 membership fee.  I'd like to join something else if there are other options.  Thanks!

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 76 of 105
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@DI wrote:

Woot there it is!!

Dear D.I.:

Welcome to PSECU!

In the next few days, we will mail you a detailed welcome packet that includes your account and information about the many ways PSECU can save you time and money.

If you have any questions, please call 717.234.8484 in Harrisburg or 800.237.7328 nationwide. Our hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you. Please provide this reference number () when you call.

Thanks for joining PSECU. We look forward to serving you. 

Sincerely,

Manager, Application Processing Department

P.S. Because you're a member, your immediate family may also apply for PSECU membership.

Woo, hoo! Congratulations!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 77 of 105
android01
Valued Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@DI wrote:

((((  Shaking head  ))))      Im speechless. 

+1

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 78 of 105
Amnesia87
Contributor

@-Cain- wrote:
Amnesia, you may be able to get your account number depending on how you funded your acct.

>_<

Well now I know the last 4 numbers of it. Stupid USAA. I wonder if I call and ask if they can tell me lol.

Starting Score: EX FICO: Unknown EQ FICO: 717 TU (CreditKarma): 713
Current Score: EX FICO: 737 EQ FICO: 752 TU (CreditKarma): 717
Goal Score: EX FICO: 760 EQ FICO: 760 TU (CreditKarma): 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 79 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@tinuviel wrote:

@DI wrote:

Woot there it is!!

Dear D.I.:

Welcome to PSECU!

In the next few days, we will mail you a detailed welcome packet that includes your account and information about the many ways PSECU can save you time and money.

If you have any questions, please call 717.234.8484 in Harrisburg or 800.237.7328 nationwide. Our hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. One of our representatives will be happy to assist you. Please provide this reference number () when you call.

Thanks for joining PSECU. We look forward to serving you. 

Sincerely,

Manager, Application Processing Department

P.S. Because you're a member, your immediate family may also apply for PSECU membership.

Woo, hoo! Congratulations!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Thanks!

Message 80 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.