Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: Joining PSECU-Welcome to PSECU!!

@Anonymous wrote:

What are you even talking about? This is an ethical question that you keep dodging? Why is that? No defense for yourself except having no integrity???

Your signature should read physically and financially fit, but not mentally fit. Lol

LOL!! Buenas Noches!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 91 of 105
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you lie or steal from your neighbors as well?

Message 92 of 105
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

We can talk about ethics and that's fine but let's keep it at that level and not escalate to something else.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 93 of 105
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am just going to take a guess that the shaking head was meant in a bad way. Not sure how you did not catch that.

What you did was unethical and frowns apon all members that joined through this forum and through the parks and rec.

We are shaking our head at you because what you did was not right.

As a contributor to this forum, I ask you to reflect on this and hopefully take the appropriate steps in doing the right thing.

+1

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 94 of 105
score_building
Senior Contributor

@DI wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds like someones ethical responsbility to notify PSECU that a spanish individual from miami (shouldn't be that many that just recently joined) , frauded their system by not paying the donation to parks and recs like what was required for membership. Lets see how they feel when someone tries to fool them.

If it's a beautiful day in your neighborhood get out and enjoy it to clear your mind.  If not, Miami, welcome you.  Just bring plenty of credit cards and cash.   Have a blessed day, gbishere! 

How do you shop? Smiley Indifferent

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 95 of 105
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@DI wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I am just going to take a guess that the shaking head was meant in a bad way. Not sure how you did not catch that.

What you did was unethical and frowns apon all members that joined through this forum and through the parks and rec.

As a contributor to this forum, I ask you to reflect on this and hopefully take the appropriate steps in doing the right thing.

I am still at awe.  Muchas Gracias!

Awe at what? Your ethical flaws?

Is this really the type of response that you are going to give me? No one else in the forum is going to add their two cents about this ?

Theres words I could describe you as but it might be inappropriate for the forums.

No, it's not right, but what are you going to do?  Part of the failure lies on the PSECU end for not verifying his eligibility. 

That said, I don't think DI's going to get any sympathy from any of us the next time he rants about a CCC pulling a hard on him when he thought it would be a soft!  Smiley Wink

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 96 of 105
wajj
Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

+1 too

I understand the desire to get in to certain credit unions but they have membership requirements for any number of reasons.  Lying about memberships or affilaitions might get you in the door short term but it does not help anyone in the long term.  Heck, I managed to get into Navy Fed through a long and convoluted process (cousin is retired Army, he joined, then his mother -- my aunt -- joined, then my mother joined, then I did).  Yes, everyone joined with the goal of me obtaining membership but it was done within NFCU's rules and if anything is checked, it is a legit membership.

Lying about membership in an organization just so you can obtain membership is just wrong.  Boasting about it on these forums does nothing to make it right.  Throwing out so-called "humorous" comments to people who point out that it is wrong is something I would expect to see from my 14 year old, not a credit-worthy responsible adult.

DI, I hope that PSECU does not invalidate your membership.  I also hope that every month, when you get your Experian FICO score, the lie you told to join makes you feel even better about having it.

I believe that I am done with these forums for a while.  Once people start allowing behavior like this to go unchecked, it tends to grow and things just get worse.

Message 97 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@wajj wrote:

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

+1 too

I took the liberty to ignore it like I will continue to do.  I owe no one any explanation regardless who contributes to this forum.    The only appropriate action I will take is register to get my free EX FICO score when my welcome package arrive in the mail.   Enough said already. 

Message 98 of 105
android01
Valued Contributor

@DI wrote:

@wajj wrote:

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

+1 too

I took the liberty to ignore it like I will continue to do.  I owe no one any explanation regardless who contributes to this forum.    The only appropriate action I will take is register to get my free EX FICO score when my welcome package arrive in the mail.   Enough said already. 

True.  You owe no one an explanation for anything.  In the future, to keep the integrity on this forum for current and future users, please keep your questionable and unethical behavior to yourself.  Thank you.

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 99 of 105
DI
Super Contributor

@android01 wrote:

@DI wrote:

@wajj wrote:

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

+1 too

True.  You owe no one an explanation for anything.  In the future, to keep the integrity on this forum for current and future users, please keep your questionable and unethical behavior to yourself.  Thank you.

You are not obligated to read any of my post.  You are the CEO of your computer. 

Message 100 of 105
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.