Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Joint Apps?

tag
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Re: Joint Apps?

fused111 wrote:
The strange part were my scores dropping on EQ and TU after adding what I thought was a beautiful TL. Unbelievable!

How long were they down and did you ever find out why?
Message 11 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

SpecFile wrote:

fused111 wrote:
The strange part were my scores dropping on EQ and TU after adding what I thought was a beautiful TL. Unbelievable!

I can't figure why they went down. I can't believe adding a TL like this could possibly hurt my scores. I guess the others in my pool are outperforming me!Smiley Sad
Message 12 of 15
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

fused111 wrote:

SpecFile wrote:

fused111 wrote:

I can't figure why they went down. I can't believe adding a TL like this could possibly hurt my scores. I guess the others in my pool are outperforming me!Smiley Sad

I would really be interested in finding out a little more about that drop in score.  Hmmmmm...
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check into some of the FCUs in the BK Friendly CC thread.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was just denied by BofA when trying to open a joint account from my wife's 0% preapproval.  My EX-674, BK 8+ yrs.  They said they don't accept BKs.  We didn't ask them to reconsider though.  It may be easier if the acct is already established. ??   Anyone know getting a joint app approved on CITI with my numbers?
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.