Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Junier CLI?

tag
eddymvp
Frequent Contributor

Junier CLI?

I was approved for the Juniper Visa Card back in March of this year with a CL of $500. I have not received any  CLI and I called them last month to get one and they denied it. They also gave me an APR of 22.74%. I have used this card twice right when I got it and then I paid in full.

How much longer do I have to wait to get a CLI? I'm thinking of closing this account if I dont' get one soon from them as the APR is as HIGH as Darryl Strawberry in rehab.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
wmarat
Valued Contributor

Re: Junier CLI?

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Junier CLI?

eddymvp wrote:
I was approved for the Juniper Visa Card back in March of this year with a CL of $500. I have not received any CLI and I called them last month to get one and they denied it. They also gave me an APR of 22.74%. I have used this card twice right when I got it and then I paid in full.

How much longer do I have to wait to get a CLI? I'm thinking of closing this account if I dont' get one soon from them as the APR is as HIGH as Darryl Strawberry in rehab.

Good question.  With me, I've had my Juniper MC for just over a year, and have received CLIs every six months (400-->900 in March, then 900-->1650 less than two weeks ago).  Regular usage of the card and paying the balance in full every month probably have been factors in my favor (and I'm sure you'd rather pay in full with that APR).  Also, I don't know what your credit scores have been (mine were around 700).
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.