Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper - ITunes Authorized InitialAmount

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Juniper - ITunes Authorized InitialAmount

What does this mean?  Is my credit limit 240?

Congratulations, you have been approved for your

Juniper Visa Card with iTunes Rewards with an Authorized Initial
 Purchase Amount of $240
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Juniper - ITunes Authorized InitialAmount

thats what it sounds like to me
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Junny is know to take a manual review of all apps-
They may increase the line after review-
I did not know they even did them for CL under $400

@Anonymous wrote:
What does this mean? Is my credit limit 240?

Purchase Amount of $240

Message 3 of 12
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

it means you can spend $240 instantly BEFORE you get your card.
your credit line will probably be atleast double that when you actually get the card
Message 4 of 12
orl2185
Established Contributor

WBLAKE wrote:
What does this mean?  Is my credit limit 240?

Purchase Amount of $240

First of all congrats on the new TL. Creditaddict is correct, that is only partial cl. They do this procedure similar to walmart, aka wally world lol. WM did same thing for my mother when she applied at store. Instant 3000 discover to use. Turns out to be cl was 5000 when card came in the mail.
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that is 1 random arbitrary credit line, normally it's some round number, I'm surprised it isn't $200 or $300
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've noticed from personal experience that Junny likes wierd numbers for credit limits!

Charlize Theron as serial killer Aileen Wuornos in the movie "Monster":
"I guess maybe I !@#$%^ up a little".
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got this credit limit too.  Im wondering what that is all about i was checking out some macbooks and applied on a whim for this card, since my scores have been rising well.  I didnt buy anything since it was only 240, but im hopefuly it will be bigger when i get the card, since i have 30 days to use it same as cash.  seems like a great card to score since all my others are subprime cards.  any hints or comments are helpful i read these blogs regligiously.
Message 8 of 12
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

DW received the card last month. In her case, they gave her an initial amount of $490. I thought that was odd, but after setting up the card for online pay/viewing, the CL was $500. Turns out they subtracted $10 from the CL for the initial online use.

I'm not too fond of them. I have Junny's SeaMiles and after 1 yr, I am still at $400. I have a couple subprime CCs that are better than they are. Oh well. I guess it was useful for rebuilding.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:

I'm not too fond of them. I have Junny's SeaMiles and after 1 yr, I am still at $400. I have a couple subprime CCs that are better than they are. Oh well. I guess it was useful for rebuilding.

Have to agree, their customer service is horrible. They love nailing you with fees which turns into an argument to have them removed. I have the airtran card and have been sitting at $500.00 for two years now. I never ever recommend this card to anyone. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.