Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Juniper Is Ok After All

tag
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Juniper Is Ok After All

I have opted outr of free offers - it is great!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 11 of 12
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: Juniper Is Ok After All

Timothy wrote:
I agree with disliking the crap they send us-
That still sounds like a lot of work to make you point-

They give us credit when we DON'T need it-
WAMU and Capone really hate being paid off-

Thanks for doing this so I don't have too.

Only work for me is my time basically. I remember few years back about some funny issue with Chase. Rep came to my job to open bank account for lots of us at work. I would say about 250 associates opened accounts with them. Account varied from banking to lending mm loc heloc, etc.

Ok, One coworker did not get his statement for some unknown reason at the job the way it was set up for us. We called our rep, he told me they will credit his account with Chase CC in DE. Lord and behold few months down the road it happened to few more coworkers, but now they not as lenient bc issue is not with them at DE. Local rep has no idea how to remedy situation. Coworkers are upset with rep and stop paying account. ERROR bigtime. Chase starts reporting accounts late. Over 35 accounts went 30 days baddies to cras.

NOW.... We all fight back. massive mailing to Chase CS in DE. All accounts were closed by us and cards returned at the same time. Over 145 cards were sent back to them. Rep from chase DE came in to talk to us personally about mixup. All tls were reinstated cards, reissued to us overnight... accounts were all updated properly to cras.

Making long story short, they need our business
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.